You know you're getting older when......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
When you make a sort of "ooshhya" noise when you get up off the sofa
Been doing that for years although mine is more "ooshhya" "ooshhya" "ooshhya" "ooshhya" "ooshhya" "ooshhya" :ohmy:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Point of order...... Can you stop saying that gardening is for old people please?

I went upstairs the other day, got there..... And didn't have the slightest clue what it was I'd come up for.

I've recently had to have double the strength glasses for reading, but I'll also catch myself screwing up my face and squinting like my dad used to.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Knee replacement is not always such a good idea.
Many people around here wish they had not as they are worse off.
I was advised last year by an osteopath surgeon to leave it as long as possible as i wouldn't be able to kneel { i can at the moment.}:rolleyes:

My recommendation is if you are not in a lot of pain wait as long as you can.
Thanks, I don't get the choice on waiting right now, I'm too young for them to consider it for a few years yet. just having a bit of a moan really, latest consultant appointment painted a bit more of a bleak view of my prognosis that I thought it would.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I went upstairs the other day, got there..... And didn't have the slightest clue what it was I'd come up for.

I've recently had to have double the strength glasses for reading, but I'll also catch myself screwing up my face and squinting like my dad used to.
I do that on the computer. I think about something that I want to find out about, and by the time the Google page loads I have forgotten what it was I was going to check!................and the eyesight is getting worse too. Few months ago went into Argos to order something and had to ask the person next to me to read out the catalogue number. Must start carrying the reading specs if I go anywhere.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Thanks, I don't get the choice on waiting right now, I'm too young for them to consider it for a few years yet. just having a bit of a moan really, latest consultant appointment painted a bit more of a bleak view of my prognosis that I thought it would.
Yes the osteopath surgeon said my right knee is shot i believe thats a technical term. :scratch:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My farting is much better now i am older.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I do that on the computer. I think about something that I want to find out about, and by the time the Google page loads I have forgotten what it was I was going to check!................and the eyesight is getting worse too. Few months ago went into Argos to order something and had to ask the person next to me to read out the catalogue number. Must start carrying the reading specs if I go anywhere.

I've just been playing the guitar, halfway through a song I forget the chords... It's all down hill.

Top Bottom