Young Eds' 15psi tyre! :O

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

ai dont worry im not even 15 yet come 2nd of janary i will be though and you know iv'e got my eye on that garmin tourer gps am now accepting donations! :P

anyway when i can drive it's either a landy or a really deccent bike! and landies don't do more then a bike anyway so....
Cheers Ed

It isn't all bad :thumbsup:

anyway when i can drive it's either a landy or a really deccent bike! and landies don't do more then a bike anyway so....

my old one did... ;)

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
[EDIT], oh yes, do us a favour Ed, have a butchers at THIS site. Read and digest. Good lad.

Ride safe :thumbsup:
click on link make grumbling noise close tab! :P this is the internet not a letter to a lawyer or judge of law! at least my spelling is alright mainly :tongue:
Cheers Ed

inkd

Thank you, I have really enjoyed this thread:laugh::bravo:

buggi

Bird Saviour
thats why i felt sluggish and unwilling to push on, on my 25ish mile ride reccently! :ohmy:
me letting it slip what tyre pressure i was on created prob near on 100 posts and potentially saved me my rim and even stopped me giving up cycling due to being disheartened from that last slow ride :tongue:
Cheers Ed
don't feel too bad Ed... My mate was pumping her tyres up for months and complaining they were still soft... until i watched her do it and realised she hadn't unscrewed the valve :blush::rolleyes:. She hasn't lived it down yet. :pump:

Top Bottom