Your 2014 Strava Story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Following on from the stupid Facebook, your Facebook Year in Review feature that tries to summarise all the good (and bad) things that happened e.g. "“It’s been a great year!", with not so happy memories like this one...

facebook-fail-year-in-review.png
(Someones flat that burned down, used automatically by FB to bring cheer and joy)

Strava have launched a similar feature.

For those Stravasoles amongst us, When logged in you should see a Your 2014 Strava Story link on the right hand side. For me, it fell over a number of times and I gave up. Strangely, it is now working.

Anyway, here is my lame Strava Story http://2014story.strava.com/video/568570

Ian193

Über Member
Didn't make mine public as it was terrible

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I liked the info graphics but they could have probably put them all on the one page as a summary of the year, and I liked @jefmcg idea of a heat map of the year!

my strava story from last year, just totalled up and did just under 300 miles:whistle:. i really fell out of love with cycling last year (although still looked on here every now and then) so im hoping i can rekindle it this year, need inspiration though!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I received a swimming badge (cloth badge for the kids) from Strava yesterday for completing all the Gran Fondo rides for last year. I think they made a mistake on the blurp that came with it though. It said something like 134,000 people attempted at least one and only 0.007% did all 12 - (9 people?), I suspect whoever did the maths forgot to multiple the 0.007 by 100 to turn it into % and it should have been just over 900 people

I presume a few off here got one as well

Top Bottom