Your best bike you owned?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still riding mine - 2014 Jamis Quest Elite in 631 steel...
DSC_0118.JPG

I don't know what it was but it had stabilisers.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
IMAG1897.jpg

Aryton, my Falcon Team Equipe singlespeed. Nothing can match the sheer joy of riding this wonderful bike, with complete impunity. Cycling never really 'gelled' for me til I built this bike. Part of the magic is: you can't tell that there's anything special about it by looking at it.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
1979 R J Quinn frame with Shimano 600 bits and Cinelli hb/stem (I think). Ryal blue with chrome fork ends. Loved it to bits but left it in the care of a friend and an over zealous landlord threw it in a skip :sad:

No picture, sadly

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpeg
My Felt ZW95, 2011.
Thought it looked ugly in the shop but took it for a spin anyway, came back wearing a big grin and bought it there and then.
Just "felt" right. Replaced saddle, wheels and other bits and pieces but doesn't take much footering with.
Really like the Pashley but keep having to tighten the rattling mud and chain guards (probably caused by my off roading) :blush:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
View attachment 145997 My Felt ZW95, 2011.
Thought it looked ugly in the shop but took it for a spin anyway, came back wearing a big grin and bought it there and then.
Just "felt" right. Replaced saddle, wheels and other bits and pieces but doesn't take much footering with.
Really like the Pashley but keep having to tighten the rattling mud and chain guards (probably caused by my off roading) :blush:

I don't think it looks ugly at all! It's really nice. In this pic the stripes on the top tube make it look like chrome...

Top Bottom