Your bike in front of a nice/interesting tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

MBIFO a curlywhirly tree on the now bypassed old A43 in Moulton on my ride from work tonight.

On my ride to my open water swim, noticed the memorial in the tree

whoever the lady was was obviously we’ll thought of, I also notices at the bottom of the tree we’re some litter picking gadgets 👍

Attachments

• 4BFBC290-FDE4-4600-99F2-76E6EBBD8D66.jpeg
    4BFBC290-FDE4-4600-99F2-76E6EBBD8D66.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 4

TempleDancer

IMG_1186.JPEG

Well, they used to be trees...

Hopefully these will load in order

the first one wasnext to a bridleway and Milton Keynes circular ride near Little Linford nature reserve. Not special but I like the scale and the split.

secondly, the tree with the chap sitting in a bench was the first in search of Cooks tree, as previously mentioned by @PeteXXX on this thread. It’s not the correct tree but as an aside, the chap sitting on the bench was walking from Watford to wherever he could get to in his two weeks off, hats off and good luck to him.

the third image is Cooks tree as denoted on the list of important trees linked to by the previously Mentioned [USER=20055]@PeteXXX these are in Hanslope for reference

Edit: righto, the third image isn't cooks tree after all. After a little more research, I've found a photo that means I have to go back and have another look.

This could run and run

Last edited:
Top Bottom