Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
that pic is between beautiful/mysterious/spooky.
Do bike/sheep rustlers now arrive by helicopter>?

I was a little confused at first. Then I saw a familiar 80s villain hiding behind the tree, so I made a hasty retreat.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The sign in the middle of the shop opposite does of course pay homage to a certain other store. But I must admit I haven't a clue what "In the big egg" means to the right of it.
Is the 'big egg' the egg-shaped sign in the middle that you referred to? So, are the three bits of text saying that the shops sells 'stuff' and that it is 'nonsense' to say what the text 'in the big egg' suggests, that the stuff is 'never knowingly any good'?

Alternatively, it is the product of a warped mind, and makes no sense whatsoever! :laugh:

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
MBIFO the best bakery in Bourdeaux (not Bordeaux). They even sell the baguettes by weight, and mine came to 1.02€... and as I had either a 1€ or 2€ coin, she took the 2€ and gave me 98 cents change. Still it did make a fantastic lunch, filled with Cantal entre deux Mers cheese and local tomatoes.

dsc00527.jpg

Liked but points lost for having a too minimalist bike - not going to be loading up with fine local produce with that set-up are you?

(unless you scoff/drink it all on the spot)

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Liked but points lost for having a too minimalist bike - not going to be loading up with fine local produce with that set-up are you?

(unless you scoff/drink it all on the spot)
I do the loading up with local produce at the twice-weekly market at Die. Then I scoff other stuff as I go when I'm out and about. Best of both worlds. :smile:

Top Bottom