Your cycling travel plans for today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not exciting for many here, I know, but exciting for us!

We're shortly going to do our longest ride of the year, a mere 25 miles, in the Sussex countryside, between Fontwell and Bosham, just to see how our endurance is progressing. It'll be a gentle ride, with the possibility of a cake at some stage!
A little fettling to do before we start, and an egg too :smile:

"Chapeau" if you're out and about in the area!

Tin Pot

Guru
Lie in bed for another hour and a half.

Have a shower.

Drive 200 miles.

Eat.

Sleep.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'm going out this afternoon to try out a new saddle. Will probably have a run around one of the local training routes - 30 miles and 2000 feet of climbing. Should know if it's OK after that.;)

screenman

Legendary Member
Not sure yet, but it will be at least 10 miles. Now why only 10 you may ask, well I set myself a target of 10 a day in May, this makes sure I do something no matter how small each and every day. I must add that it will likely be nearer 40 than a 10 and that since I started I have only done one 10 mile ride all the rest have been more.

Normally I only ride the bike 3 or 4 times each week, so this is a new one for me, not forgetting I swim 5 times a week as well now.

andyfraser

Über Member
My leg is still painful but I'm still hoping to at least get to Asda Walmart. It's nice out and I can take as long as I need.

Top Bottom