Your cycling travel plans for today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfraser

Über Member
Take it easy!
Thanks. I will. The pain is only caused by clots in my veins, there's no damage to muscle or anything, so I should be fine after some ibuprofen. :smile:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Bit of cleaning and then a slow ride to town and back to buy fresh food and check the bike is OK and ready for tomorrow's fancy dress ride for the Samaritans at Sandringham.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
My cycling travel plans are quite simple: rode to work this morning, will ride home this afternoon.

Tomorrow will be exactly the same, but probably on a different bike.

I'm on an imperial ton today, I've already suffered a show stopper failure (snapped rear gear cable about 10 miles in) So back to base to pick up the good old Btwin, and a change of destination / route. It was going to be a 160 - 200 miler, up to London and back, that's gone out of the window, so it looks like about 110 miles in total, up to Chichester and back, via Romsey (don't ask lol):gun:.

https://www.strava.com/activities/305612565

There it is then

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I did 11.5 miles first thing having woken up way too early, have driven my parents to gatwick, popped to Evans near the airport (that place stinks, is there a pig farm in the back?!), been to decathlon in Croydon. Meeting @jefmcg later for coffee, be another 10 miles at least

Tomorrow, 100km planned, if my various knackered joints hold up!

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
So I got my shoot together and 45mins trail ride and 30 min trail run.

Cheers for the motivation.
Cool well done!

Well done to everyone who posted :smile:

We ended up doing 27+ miles, and really enjoyed a new route through the Sussex countryside. We're both a little bashed up in the derrière, and my left nipple is mashed due to my new bib shorts, but wowee, we had a fantastic ( 2015 longest) ride today!
(Mapmyfitness)

Bosham%20Westergate%20Ride.jpg

Last edited:

gbb

Legendary Member
Saturday morning, always go to the butchers van about 1 mile away. Usually i'd take the car because I get potatoes as well, but today is meat only so out with the Trek hybrid.
Later, off to mums about 1 mile away, did consider walking but we took the bikes then cycled onto Dobbies for a lookee around.
Just leisurely riding, sunny day, probably covered 6 miles total. So much better then jumping in the car innit .

Top Bottom