Your cycling travel plans for today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfraser

Über Member
I actually managed 14 miles today. Nearly 6 miles this morning to Asda Walmart then just over 8 miles this afternoon. Cycling is less painful than walking it turns out.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Cycling is less painful than walking it turns out.
I will second that.
Not that i can walk any distance now. :sad:

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
Same as last weekend for us, another 20+ miles planned, with (hopefully!) a little detour if the Stoker feels like it!

26 miles done, in some lovely cycling weather, but the sit bones are not settling as quickly as we'd hoped!

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We will see, mother and MIL coming for dinner so no ride this morning and swmbo did not get up till after i should have been out the door so lets hope i get chance this afternoon.

Drago

Legendary Member
Still not riding. Nevertheless, the spannering doesn't stop. Today I'm going to continue work on my mystery frame build, and fit slime tubes to the Felt for summer commuting - I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but in terms of surviving damage and getting me to work on time they've proven to be the most reliable option.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
I did my first ever 200k ride yesterday. No way am I getting on it today. BB seems to be creaking a bit, might have a go at that.

Julia9054

Guru
Rode to York and back for lunch yesterday (45 miles)
My local town band are playing on Wetherby Bandstand this aft so will cycle down for an ice cream and a listen.
Going out on the back of my friend's vintage 1970s tandem tomorrow - for only the second time - so probably a nice pub lunch somewhere. Happy days!

Top Bottom