Your day's wildlife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Another new visitor to my garden, didn't stay long, just managed to get a quick pic before she flew off...

20190122102942_IMG_6558~2.JPG

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Another new visitor to my garden, didn't stay long, just managed to get a quick pic before he flew off...

View attachment 448425
Nice one. We used to get regular visits from one... sometimes a pair. Then nothing for a while and then the male returned.....then disappeared. Not seen them for 2 years now.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Another new visitor to my garden, didn't stay long, just managed to get a quick pic before he flew off...

View attachment 448425

Coincidentally I saw a Great Spotted Woodpecker in my garden a couple of days ago. The first I've seen since moving here about 18 years ago. I still haven't managed to see the Tawny Owls that live here. Hear them a lot, even in the tree in the garden....but never seen them

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
@skudupnorth i bet you’re eggsasperated...
They were easy compared to the two piglets that gate crashed my office :laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
My neighbour told me that there was a pod of about fifty dolphins leaping and catching mackerel off Turnaware Point this afternoon. He tried to contact me but, unfortunately, I was busy buying a bargain pack of 24 bog rolls in ASDA. They come with the rising tide (the dolphins, not the bog rolls) . Perhaps we will see them on Wednesday, about an hour later.

Top Bottom