Your day's wildlife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
From the amphibians corner ....

bagpuss

Guru
On a visit to Canada a few years back a sign that you would not see here in the UK.

30818353795_14361b5981_b.jpg Wildlife Country by rebalrid, on Flickr

If you have seen one bald eagle , you have seem em all.
28306299015_16815cd9c8_b.jpg Bald Eagle by rebalrid, on Flickr

Aravis

Putrid Donut
When I woke up in the small hours this morning, my cat was completely transfixed by a box of papers. Once it was light I took it outside and opened it:

With a little encouragement the mouse regained its freedom, but this did not escape the attention of my cat who lay siege for quite a while before finally giving up.

Butter wouldn't melt:

Molly.

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
That inner-urban woodpecker which I pictured a couple of weeks ago is obviously a determined city slicker. He or she has moved two trees down the road and is busy building a penthouse des-res in a tree with a road on one side and a railway line on the other:
Obviously not put off by street lighting although the nest is perhaps intentionally above the level of the lamps. Here's hoping for a successful brood.

That inner-urban woodpecker which I pictured a couple of weeks ago is obviously a determined city slicker. He or she has moved two trees down the road and is busy building a penthouse des-res in a tree with a road on one side and a railway line on the other
I guess if ANY bird is OK with loud noises ...

Top Bottom