Your least favourite film?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfraser

Über Member
I liked Breaking the Waves and another one that the name escapes me, but Melancholia didn't do anything for me... haven't seen Nymphomaniac..
I must watch Breaking The Waves again.

Both parts of Nymphomaniac are on Netflix if anyone wants to subject themselves to it.

potsy

Rambler
Can I nominate a film without actually having seen it?

Just going off the title 'Cockneys versus zombies' sounds like a classic ^_^

Obviously I will be watching it at some stage as I'm a sucker for a zombie film :blush:

speccy1

Mr Bean`s bloody holiday, seems to be on at least 3 times a week, oh the things we have to thank digital television for...................................

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Solaris (1972), some kind of USSR version of 2001. The most monumentally tedious sci-fi film ever. I made the mistake of going to an 11pm showing at the local art-house . The projectionist put on the wrong reel after about an hour and nobody noticed for another thirty minutes. I came close to losing the will to live.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Yeah, Jackson was the producer for that. Could all have been very different though, as he was originally looking to produce a Halo film, with Blomkamp as director. Thank f*ck they couldn't get the funding for that!

I agree District 9 rocks, Halo I assume based on a video game would of more than likely sucked.

gbb

Legendary Member
Mrs Browns Boys..The Movie.
TBF, i dont love the series, I dont mind it, but....
The movie was trying to be like a musical, a comedy, a farce..and trying too hard.
The wife watched it and to be fair enjoyed it, I gave up after 1/2 hour and did something more interesting, like nailing my earlobes to a metal lampost with rusty nails and a broken hammer :tongue:

AndyRM

XOXO
Mrs Browns Boys..The Movie.
TBF, i dont love the series, I dont mind it, but....
The movie was trying to be like a musical, a comedy, a farce..and trying too hard.
The wife watched it and to be fair enjoyed it, I gave up after 1/2 hour and did something more interesting, like nailing my earlobes to a metal lampost with rusty nails and a broken hammer :tongue:

Oh look, a man in a dress with a funny accent saying what sounds like f*ck a lot! I watched one episode and thought I'd been transported back to the 70s. Dreadful.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Watched a film with the kids yesterday, the closing music was a bloody U2 song, what a ****ing outrage, ruined the rest of the day for me. Should be some kind of Bonio warning. Worst film I've ever seen.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I propose "Eyes wide shut" - directed by so-say "auteur" Stanley Kubrik - and to be fair the film looks very pretty - staring (then a couple) Tom Cruise - who amazingly shows he can really act, and Nichole Kidman who as always puts in a terrific performance and can rarely do wrong. And yet it is an unmitigated and depressing bore. Even Kidman getting her kit off can't redeem it - so I am talking "really bad" here !

stephec

Legendary Member
Seeing what was on one of the movie channels this afternoon has reminded me -

Wall-E

The first ten minutes consist of a robot walking round picking up littler whilst constantly repeating his name.

If it wasn't for the kids I'd have been out of there like a shot.

Top Bottom