Your least favourite film?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The two films I've walked out of cinemas on are:-

The Delinquents ( we didn't even stay long enough for kylies breasts)

and Highlander 2 (we walked before we were kicked out) (Just!)

All the Highlander sequels are garbage IMO.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Existenz. Just don't get it!
crap film... and one of many "Oh we're going into a virtual world" films which all seem to have the same predictable 'twist'.

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford again. If you think the title's too long... the film's far too long... and dull, as dishwater, from it's maudlin beginning to it's eternal ending... "fer farks sake just shoot him... he's been hanging that picture for fifteen minutes and you been aiming your f*cking gun at him for ten minutes... how long does this scene have to go on for?... just f*cking shoot him in the f*cking back bacause we all know that's what's going to .. BANG... thank f*ck for that!" is a very edited version of me shouting at the telly throughout it's closing scene. I think I'd rather watch The Dark Knight Rises again... maybe not.

I'm not sure the intention was to create any kind of tension, beyond what exists within the group. It's supposed to be a WTF moment for everyone. The situation completely changes, and so does the film.

WTF moment like the space ship little bit in Life of Brian? (that was done as a joke)

The situation really changed - the family went from being scared of the robbers and the threatening bar people to be scared of the snake woman and the vampires. ^_^

Top Bottom