Your next cycling purchase is going to be what.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure. It's a toss up between 3 Pragmasis Torc ground anchors or a better, more secure garage door.

sounds like a bummer of a story.
Not at all. Just in the process of buying a house and will then have my own dedicated, cycle storage/tinkering area AKA the garage. Now I think a bit more about it though, depending on how quickly (or not) the house purchase goes through, my next cycle related purchase might be a train ticket to Chepstow to start the Lon Las Cymru in September!

After getting my wife a cruiser for mother's day I'm thinking I want one too.

Maybe something like this...

SuperStretch-page-red.jpg

... for picking up the shopping and nipping out to the pub.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A bottle cage ,bought today :smile:
After getting lost on a sportive i could do with a garmin 200 or similar with a breadcrumb map , depends on how much wonga i get for xmas as kids are bloomin expensive.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
New bar end plugs

Lost one of my Lizard Skins on yesterday's ride

It was always falling out

This time I'll be buying some plain black screw in type

New bar end plugs

Lost one of my Lizard Skins on yesterday's ride

It was always falling out

This time I'll be buying some plain black screw in type

I use plastic wine corks,they never come out (unless I use a corkscrew)
And the bonus you get to drink the contents too :cheers:

geo

interesting, why do you say the 500 over the 800 for training.Ive looked at them so much this weekend I'm starting to confuse myself was leaning towards the 800 enduro spec model but still open to advice

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
interesting, why do you say the 500 over the 800 for training.Ive looked at them so much this weekend I'm starting to confuse myself was leaning towards the 800 enduro spec model but still open to advice

The 500 is a training gps. Has all the deatil that you would need ie HRM, Cadence etc
The 800, as I said has all that and mapping also.
If you are not going to use mapping then paying more for the 800 is not worth it imo.

Top Bottom