Your next cycling purchase is going to be what.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geo

thanks for that,the main reason im hesitating is that im trying to confirm the cadence sensor will fit my frame as its an odd shape and ive not been able to get a basic comp cadence sensor to fit dont want the expense of an edge to find out too late that it wont fit !!

Manonabike

Über Member
A new stem and hub cones

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm hoping I won't need anything, but.... Just bought a new Magicshine Splitter for the connectors - one of the battery packs has a cable break, so time to re-new the cables - less than £3 to fix.

Oh and I am pig sick of the Smart Superflash's letting in water. Both are out of the spray, but with all this rain, as soon as a slight amount of moisture reaches the buttons, they stop. More drying time needed.

Are the new Smart R2's any better ?

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I need a new rear light that I can attach to the drop outs, both I used let water in and have died within a year! I still use a helmet mounted one that cost me £4 and is great. Just bought new gloves, bib tights and socks yesterday :eek:

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A new chain for the commuter CHECK
2 new tyres for the Spesh CHECK
Some Park Tool patches CHECK
A spray can of Grangers waterproofer. CHECK

Oh yes.... and a new bike.. OH YES INDEEDY!!!

PpPete

Legendary Member
The ass-saver linked above looks good - but not compatible with Brooks they say. :cry:

My next purchase will be tri-bars to give my hands a rest on the really long audaxes. 200/300 is no problem and I can survive a 600 without, but my hands tell me about it for a week after, and there's LEL next year to think of.

Top Bottom