Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Odyssey

41.41 hilly miles today. Possibly the longest ride I've ever done (just) and the wind was against me for the first 20 miles. Over the hills and far away. Now I'm knackered.

longers

Legendary Member
Glad you had a good ride today gbb (and everyone else), it's easy to see why you may feel a little guilty and even easier for me to say that you shouldn't.

Cheshire Cat today, great fun, good route and pretty much glorious weather ;).

An excellent day out with new and old friends.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
longers said:
Glad you had a good ride today gbb (and everyone else), it's easy to see why you may feel a little guilty and even easier for me to say that you shouldn't.

Cheshire Cat today, great fun, good route and pretty much glorious weather ;).

An excellent day out with new and old friends.

how did you get on?

GruB

51 miles in the lovely sunshine - my SundayClubRun with MeMyselfandI :thumbsup:

During which I took the new avatar pic too.

After mowing the lawn I then went for a quick run as Frenchie is getting a head of me ;)

Milo

Guru
Grub do you live in Devisis or avebury somewhere?

GruB

miloat said:
Grub do you live in Devisis or avebury somewhere?

No, Pewsey Vale. Today I rode to Avebury / Beckhampton roundabout though and back again along the Marlborough Tri 10 mile TT route - as on the way back I had a good tail wind.

Do you ride out that way much?

I work in Melksham so quite often go home via Calne or Lacock if I am bored with my normal route. In the better weather I will extend my ride home just because I can.

Hugo15

Über Member
35 miles out into the North Yorks Moors. A couple of climbs and some lovely views. Me knee held up OK, the stretching exercises might just be working! Wind was a bit of a pain at times.

Milo

Guru
Yea i ride round that area my normal circuit is a Chippenham to Malmsbury loop.
went down to avebury once on the a4 not a fan of that road can be a bit quick sometimes.

GruB

I don't mind the A4 as it is wide enough to enable you to take a good position ( ie not in the gutter with all the road detritus ) whilst the vehicles can still pass you okay.

I don't go out to Malmesbury that often, more Marlborough way and Hungerford / Ramsbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom