Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
51 miles today, wind seems to have died down a fair bit, but still not enough!

http://www.strava.com/activities/87038732

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have been out for 1 hour and 3 whole minutes. I rode on local roads, close to my flat as I cannot find my pump anywhere and I didn't want to have to push far should the worst happen.
13.69 miles averaging 13mph. It was dusk when I went out at 6.23 and pitch when I got back at 7.26

My trip computer appears to have died and I didn't have much battery on my phone for MMR so I just looked at my watch.
Its really quiet out there tonight.

One little incident though. A bat flew in to the side of my helmet and fell to the road. I picked him up and put him in the hedge. He was alive but I think that he had stunned himself a bit.

Peteaud

Veteran
Pootle out and about today with Mrs Aud, who decided its winter and was leaving the road bike at home and riding the hybrid.

She now says the hybrid is slow.....:banghead:

Short 17 miles along the cycle way and around Ashill (Windmill hill) and back along quite counrty lanes,

large.jpg

Being watched.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Mud on road as the tractors are out round these parts ploughing.

large.jpg

Blue sky and warm as well.

Spartak