Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks,the only problem with taking photo's is my ride is so much longer in time and "ooooo whats down there"
And the size of the camera :smile:. [just jealous]

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am pleased with the results that I get with the camera on my phone - not brilliant, but pretty acceptable in good light. I must get a little (waterproof?) bar bag for it so it is easier to get at when riding.

PS A waterproof bag would definitely be a good idea. I have just been for a walk during a storm and I think some water has got into the phone! It is mostly working, but I can't download pictures to my laptop because the USB link is playing up.

Last edited:

Justiffa

I haven't been riding lately. in fact I've been MIA for a while now. took a bad tumble off my bike about 11 days ago and apart from cuts & bruises, broke a couple of teeth so I've been home mostly. today's my first day back at work and feeling up to a ride tonite..... but i'm guessing i'm gonna be riding pretty sloooooooooooow lol :crazy: wish me luck peeps... hopefully no more tumbles in the near future, in fact, no more tumbles ever :biggrin:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I haven't been riding lately. in fact I've been MIA for a while now. took a bad tumble off my bike about 11 days ago and apart from cuts & bruises, broke a couple of teeth so I've been home mostly. today's my first day back at work and feeling up to a ride tonite..... but i'm guessing i'm gonna be riding pretty sloooooooooooow lol :crazy: wish me luck peeps... hopefully no more tumbles in the near future, in fact, no more tumbles ever :biggrin:

Ouch!! I hope you recover soon Justiffa. That sounds painful :ohmy:

Justiffa

Ouch!! I hope you recover soon Justiffa. That sounds painful :ohmy:

Its been pretty horrible especially having to go around looking like something the cat dragged in lol but I'm mending well pete, thx. even considering joining the wed nite ride tonite, if I don't suddenly chicken out that is :biggrin:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Oooh. That sounds bad.:B) Get well soon and I hope the ride goes well.:thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

icky

gone pedlin
Haven't been here for months, lost my mojo, nice to see all the photos again; (I'm hoping they will inspire me to get back out on the bike.)
Thanks for posting your pics.
I know just how you feel I lost my mojo just before Xmas but luckily it seems to have found its way home , hope yours returns before to long .

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ouch ! Hope you have recovered......breaking teeth is not good .......the thought just goes through me :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom