• Rugby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tennis / Badminton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

• Skiing / Snowboarding

• Aquatic (diving, swimming, surfing etc)

• Motorsport

• Other...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gkerr4

I'll pretty much watch anything except cricket, although I am not a great football fan either. I like watching motorsport and in particular MotoGP as I am a motorcyclist too.

playing, well I used to play a lot of golf and I like to swim but thats about it at the moment.

mosschops2

Could do with a couple of chances to add a vote there!! I play badminton and football regulalry - like weekly. And ski every year, sail more rarely, etc etc!!

What do the 2 (of the 4 so far) voters on "other" do???

Tetedelacourse

Playing sport ALWAYS beats watching sport IMO. Football, and in my less wobbly days badminton, squash and table tennis, y'know, real man's sports.

User76 I would have been a regional schools champion orienteer had I not lost a trainer in a bog.

mondobongo

Über Member
Can not see the attraction of watching Motor Sport on TV be it 2 wheels or 4.

When not cycling follow Liverpool but struggle to watch other teams as a neutral or to get excited about Internationals saps players strength or injures them.

bonj2

Melvil said:
What is the sport you peeps like watching or playing (after cycling of course?)

WHY ISN'T SQUASH IN THE POLL?!
I would say it's my first sport, as I don't 'play' cycling as a sport, I just do it for recreational purposes, non-competitively.

Will1985

Über Member
I play hockey - started at school aged 7 and joined a club at 12 where I play for the 1st team (we're challenging for promotion to National League again this year).
I get really competitive and I have to admit that when we did the double of winning the league and BUSA in my 4th and final season I broke down on the pitch at the end. ;)

OP
OP
M

Melvil

bonj said:
I would say it's my first sport, as I don't 'play' cycling as a sport, I just do it for recreational purposes, non-competitively.

Well just vote for Tennis / Badminton - racquet sports, they're all the same, yeah? ;)

I participate at cycling, running, tennis. Scuba and swimming when on hols.
I say participate because I have no particular prowess at any of them.

Hill walking because I just cant help it , when I see a hill/mountain I just want to walk up it!! Dont think thats a sport though.

I used to watch football and F1 but find them both incredibly boring now.

My main sport before cycling;) is judo, which I have done since I was 8 years old (26 years!!). I used to compete quite a lot but had to give that up due to a knee injury. I still train when I can and I help to coach at the local university, although at the moment family commitments are keeping my attendance to a minimum :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:

'coz it's not a sport. I mean, it's not exercise really is it, just standing in a room batting a little ball against the wall. I've never played squash, it's too dangerous, I heard of a bloke once broke his nose playing squash. But I know it's not really exercise, even so.

;)

Personally, don't tend to watch any sport, even cycling. Might watch a bit of showjumping or three day eventing if it was on telly and there was nothing else, and big annual stuff like the boat race or the Grand National, but mostly I find sport pretty boring.

Top Bottom