You're a burglar, but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

houblon

Unroll the toilet paper rolls, carefully tear each sheet half way so it's still attached, and then roll it back up.

Unroll the toilet paper rolls and replace the paper, but backwards. Imagine! I'm laughing my very arse off, just thinking about it!

Keys out of the window locks
I don’t need a key, just a credit card to get round that. Have you seen many a you tube video in how to open a window lock with no key. You Jimmy the card behind and it pushes the spring back and then you can turn the handle upwards/sideways and open the windows

Profpointy

Legendary Member
We are up to 9 pages already and no one has suggested, stealing the retractable dog lead yet?

A dog not on a lead is more likely to move out the way of a bike (hopefully) or will be out the way and the lead cannot get in the way if they choose to go out with no lead as there is no lead.

I was going to suggest stealing the favourite cup or favourite glass that is always reached for before others.
Undoing the knot on the end-stop of the retractable lead; now that would be funny

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Re-arrange the CDs and vinyl records alphabetically by album title, not artist's name

I tunes does something similar all by itself. Until I manually edited all the entries I must have had 50 albums named "symphony number 1" with the artist listed as "Andre Previn" or whoever rather than the considerably more helpful, "Beethoven", "Shostakovich" , "Sibelius" etc

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Reverse the hot and cold cartridge tap inserts, the taps now need turning the opposite way to work.

My shower mixer taps turned in opposite directions. It was f-in annoying having spent 50+ years with righty-tighty/lefty-loosey. Even more so since as a diver I need to turn cylinder valves on and off when they're behind my head so the direction to turn is ingrained. I replaced the wrong-un, but struggled to explain to the girl in the shop that I wanted one that turned a particular way. "do you want a hot or cold one" she asked, but I couldn't remember which one turned the wrong way, but we got there in the end thankfully. My wife couldn't understand why I was making a fuss, but it drove me nuts. It would have been OK if the taps heads had been levers but these were standard cruciform taps

Last edited:

Cycling_Samurai

First line of the first post in this thread:

:okay:
A factory reset is mildly annoying if one backs up the data.:okay:

Nah, that's not evil...

Changing the default language to Malay (for example) would be evil

Top tip: check the phone owner doesn't speak Malay, if they do switch to Ukrainian.

I'm putting waaaay too much thought into this...

Besides your original argument was that it's not evil. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom