Zebra crossing footage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Disappointingly I have now watched the video against my better judgement. It's crap. Possibly one of the biggest non-events on the interwebz. @theclaud suspected they were nobbers. I'm not really sure they were even that entertaining. In terms of conflict I've seen better fights in church.

winjim

Smash the cistern
So why all the brolacs before defending him, the cyclist was being an utter & complete cockwomble & should have stopped or at the very least slowed dramatically.
It would be very useful if you could point out exactly where you think I'm defending him. Is it in the post where I call him a nobber?

Yeah, I know, don't read it if you don't want but seriously guys, this is getting very tedious.
It can be fun, overanalysing the inconsequential. What's the alternative, eight pages of people calling him a nobber? Yeah, we know, we established that on page one.

There's about as much evidence of that as there is for "Sod all those pedestrians, I'm going to squeeze through if I can and if I hit one then so be it".
The fact remains, he would not have hit one, had one not deliberately stepped into his path.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Disappointingly I have now watched the video against my better judgement. It's crap. Possibly one of the biggest non-events on the interwebz. @theclaud suspected they were nobbers. I'm not really sure they were even that entertaining. In terms of conflict I've seen better fights in church.
I confess that I, too, caved in whilst procrastinating about something and watched the video. Cyclist is a bit of a nobber. Geezer who stops him is a mahoosive nobber. That's all really. Shoulda just listened to Ian.

D

Deleted member 26715

The fact remains, he would not have hit one, had one not deliberately stepped into his path.
The fact remains you are still defending him, also had he slowed like a normal person there would not of even been an option to hit anyone

Top Bottom