Zwift - All things Zwift and more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
I have to say, it doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence if they have a back log going back to last year!!

Hi Alan,

I have been told about a complaint regarding this in another ticket. At the moment, the only person who has access to the database tool to add achievements and jerseys is our lead developer as this can also completely delete accounts, remove all achievements, and make users not able to access their accounts at all: sensitive information to say the least.

We have people in the queue requesting jersey and award updates since last year since he has been extremely swamped working on bug fixes and features. I have asked him to look at these and to please award them sooner rather than later so, until he can do so, I ask you again to please be patient.

Thanks.

Eric C.
Community Support Manager
Zwift.com

lukasran

zwift team priorities, your black jersey has to be way down that list. maybe chalk it up to a virtual mechanical.

AlanW

Guru
Any update @AlanW ?

In a word no! But I was sent another mail last week stating that the ticket was going to be closed? But l questioned why it was being closed down when it had not been resolved and if it was closed down then surely it would never get resolved as it would just get forgotten? Needless to say it is not being closed down now!!!

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
Good on you for persevering - can't believe that something so simple is made more complex!

Are you on Facebook? Perhaps post on their page - they do seem to respond pretty quickly on there.

AlanW

Guru
I am indeed and have posted on thier FB page several times! The standard reply is that they are not connected with the technical support team but will however pass my comments on.

uncle_adolph

Über Member
Tried the new mountain course on Zwift yesterday.....the easier side, admittedly. Really enjoyed it. Took me.....don't laugh, 45 minutes!

But there is some serious fiddling going on with stats and profiles. I was watching one guy just now literally shooting up the climb whose profile shows him as 5 feet 11 and he was generating 180 watts on the climb.....at 4 watts per kg. So that made him 45 kgs.....just a touch over 7 stone. And there are quite a few others I've seen that would make me suspicious to say the least.

Last edited:

HB2210

Tried the new mountain course on Zwift yesterday.....the easier side, admittedly. Really enjoyed it. Took me.....don't laugh, 45 minutes!

But there is some serious fiddling going on with stats and profiles. I was watching one guy just now literally shooting up the climb whose profile shows him as 5 feet 11 and he was generating 180 watts on the climb.....at 4 watts per kg. So that made him 45 kgs.....just a touch over 7 stone. And there are quite a few others I've seen that would make me suspicious to say the least.

I made the first 100 km :blush: "..doing the 6 week FTP builder and when I had to drop to 115 watts ... I was literally going nowhere ... Might just wait till I'm on a free ride :laugh:

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
Not tried the new mountain pass yet but itching to have a go. Might do it this weekend if the weather is not so good.

Tommy2

Über Member
Has anybody had a proper fix for the program sticking on updating loop?

I have one laptop that says the drivers are too old but can't install new ones, and the other laptop has installed but downloads an updatewhen I open zwift then just stays in the update phase with the bar at the bottom looking like it has completed.

Tommy2

Über Member
Well no idea what happened, I tried it this just now and it just downloaded and updated straight away!!! I didn't change anything????
Cheers anyway @Buck, gonna give it a go tonight hopefully.

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
Glad you sorted it @Tommy2

I'm hoping to get on later today to try the new mountain section although my sore throat is telling me not to!!

Last edited:

Tommy2

Über Member
Yeah it was run day today so I probably shouldn't ride this evening but I really want to try it now it's finally working, we could always just ride nice and slow ha ha ha (like that ever happens)

Top Bottom