Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah life is funny sometimes. Just after I got back home got an excited call from the eldest in Sri Lanka to say he had just been swimming with Whales! I would have missed that if I had been out on the bike.
Tomorrow looks amazing

:sun:
So you're saying he'd rather swim with whales than tote cinder blocks? Also what are you doing looking at bikes on ebay? You may need to get into some kind of support group. Oh I know you can stop anytime - just one more bike to replace the one stolen from the garden.

JuhaL

Guru
Been there done that. Hope you got the right Loctite type, so you will be able to dismantle the bottom bracket again,
Noise still there like hemorrhoid in a butt. Need to dedicate tomorrow for that pain and cure it.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Well that was an awesome race. It was on the Innsbruck ring and 6 laps - so basically 6 x 80 second max efforts which made the race. I lost the front group on the 3rd one of these and we never caught that group back up. I came 2nd in the sprint in the group I was in and came 12th of 73 C starters. Got my best ever power for 72-84 minutes and improved my race score.

Watching the rugby now with muchos beer :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Are you confusing me with Bobs ponytail? :whistle:

:laugh:

It’s amazing how many people answer to Andy if you stealth bomb them - knew it wasn’t bob - didn’t have the shakes from country air

:laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
Nice saturday especially with this new relationship of Springbank 18yo. First the taste was bit of raw but it finally opened up. Good times with Moody Blues in here.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cadence at Crystal Palace are excellent. There’s a very good local mobile mechanic service I have used before and I forgot to call them. Oh well.
Glorious weather!
Deen's in Beckenham always looked after me well. Chris in there seemed t know his stuff. Not as close as Cadence for you, but not too far away.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Now I suspect that nobody cares about Zwift Racer Ratings.......... but in the interests of not letting a chance to start a competitive challenge - I'm coming after you @bridgy :becool::boxing::bicycle:

upload_2019-2-24_9-19-59.png

LBHIFI

Veteran
No Cyclehat'ers doing the Zwift UK Nationals?

Did the DK Nationals, and was afraid I would end up hanging on by the fingernails to the last group, but ended up sitting quite comfortable in the middle. Saw Brusgaard at one point, but I think he was left behind on one of the last hills.

Top Bottom