Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
You're far too polite .... good riddance I say :whistle: Just need to take advantage of his absence to improve my podium position now :biggrin:
You and @Brendan Parker are just too kind.

I may easily be back in C before too long!

Del C

Veteran
Tour of London coming up - 5 stages between 9th and 19th December plus make-up stages on 21/22 December. See - https://zwift.com/events/series/tou...l_cycle_email_tour_of_london_other_december19

Shall we use this for the rest of this month's league? Plus tonight's/Thursday's stage of course, and possibly plus the handicap race as previously discussed? (If things get too congested we could delay the handicap race until the beginning of January perhaps?
I like this idea.

Lots happening at this time of year so this should offer some flexibility on days that we ride.

I know I’m going to struggle with some Tuesdays and Thursdays this month

Milzy

Guru
It was my turn to be stuck at the start line tonight. I thought that bug would have been ironed out by now.
Probably for the best as my chest is screwed for anything over Zone 2.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I don’t know what happened me. Zwift dropped out on the S Bends climb. I managed to get logged back in and restarted at the same place but you guys had a minutes advantage. Oh well it was a good workout nonetheless trying to chase back.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well done Pete and Lee - I started to get cramp in my calf at just the wrong moment, and despite some help from AAAC just couldn't catch you once you got a gap. Very nearly did at one point but I couldn't do the final push that was needed because I was on the edge of cramping! Thanks for the company AAAC!

What happened to you @IrishAl?

bridgy

Legendary Member
I don’t know what happened me. Zwift dropped out on the S Bends climb. I managed to get logged back in and restarted at the same place but you guys had a minutes advantage. Oh well it was a good workout nonetheless trying to chase back.
Ah, that answers my question! Hard luck - very odd...

LBHIFI

Veteran
I'm surprised how well I felt. Felt I had the excess energy to pull back Bob, but I think he was spent at that moment. Once on my own I knew it was game over, but it was a good workout and I got a few Vo2max'es up the hills too.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Ah, that answers my question! Hard luck - very odd...
First time that’s happened in a long time. I probably won’t get credited with a segment time - when I rejoined I was no longer in the meet up and I went off course towards the middle of the race. If I can work out a time from Strava Flybys I’ll let you know.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm surprised how well I felt. Felt I had the excess energy to pull back Bob, but I think he was spent at that moment. Once on my own I knew it was game over, but it was a good workout and I got a few Vo2max'es up the hills too.
Ta for the offer Lars but felt a bit crap. Your base rides look like they are doing you some good👍

Top Bottom