Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Thanks for the encouragement Al and well done on the result šŸ’Ŗ. I didnā€™t get much of a warm up before the race. and I could feel the first tingles of cramp, so I was too busy preying to respond šŸ˜„.

Always really cool seeing so many ccā€™ers pinging around the screen. I had no idea that last hill went on for so long...
I could hear you breathing down my neck all the way up the climb Tommy. you must have been around 30th or so? Well done. The lead group stayed all together until the climb and whilst there were a few times were it strung out there werenā€™t any killer attacks. I could see @AAAC 76C dragging along the chasing group at times. I still donā€™t see any results up on Zwiftpower

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I could hear you breathing down my neck all the way up the climb Tommy. you must have been around 30th or so? Well done. The lead group stayed all together until the climb and whilst there were a few times were it strung out there werenā€™t any killer attacks. I could see @AAAC 76C dragging along the chasing group at times. I still donā€™t see any results up on Zwiftpower
How did you find the gradients on the NEO @IrishAl ? Some nice steep bits on Leith :laugh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
how did you get on with the neo ? - what do you think

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
AAAC was trying his best to drag me along (thank you ) but all i was doing was slowing him down - cant get zwiftpower to give a time yet
It crashed a few times tonight - I think there were something like 13,000+ riders on Zwift at one point and the ZwiftPower live link pulled their (ZwiftPower) server down. Probably taking a bit of oooomph to get the data across to process.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Call yourselves mates but none of you waited for me did you :headshake:

Schoolboy error - was too far back in the group when we hit the first small incline. Got caught in sticky draft of some slower riders and before I knew it there was a 10 second gap. I tried to bridge it but it was impossible so I had to settle for life in the second group! To be honest I think you'd have all dropped me on Leith Hill anyway as my legs felt really sore. Need to wait for ZP to get a time....

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Schoolboy error - was too far back in the group when we hit the first small incline. Got caught in sticky draft of some slower riders and before I knew it there was a 10 second gap. I tried to bridge it but it was impossible so I had to settle for life in the second group! To be honest I think you'd have all dropped me on Leith Hill anyway as my legs felt really sore. Need to wait for ZP to get a time....
I was waiting for you but you were so far back I thought you had crashed!

My schoolboy error was to go from BSim to Zwift without' rebooting' the trainer so I ended up as a very slow to react superhero.
I didn't save the ride as a result.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I was waiting for you but you were so far back I thought you had crashed!

My schoolboy error was to go from BSim to Zwift without' rebooting' the trainer so I ended up as a very slow to react superhero.
I didn't save the ride as a result.
I did pass you when you were stationary and wondered if you might give me a hand but you didn't move - maybe you missed me when I went past?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

I got a bit lucky really. When the split started it was about 3 riders ahead of me. I saw it coming and I managed to leap frog them and tag onto the back. I had a feeling you and lee hadn't made the jump and Iā€™d be lying if I said I didnā€™t allow myself a little smile at that point (just a little one promise:angel: šŸ˜).

Does that make me a bad friend? :shy:

I wouldnā€™t be so sure about leith hill. It sounds like we were all punch drunk by that point!

Top Bottom