Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Both my bike son lbs swapping parts over and issues have arisen so my be off turbo a few days.

Bloody hell Bob. You might have to spend some time with the family! :blink:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Both my bike son lbs swapping parts over and issues have arisen so my be off turbo a few days.
I'm normally fairly quick off the mark for reading comprehension. I think I understand what is being said here but I'm only 65% sure :unsure:. Something about swapping parts and having issues and being off of the trainer :scratch:

Can I have an English translation please :huh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Went out in the real world yesterday and with the leaves mud and damp i found it very hard to stay upright !!
got to have a re think about the wheels at weekend

bobinski

Legendary Member
Halfords have currently got bobs bikes and the youth op lad has mullered something

:biggrin:

LBS swapping Ultegra onto best bike and have damaged piston. Easily resolve able but...

Went out in the real world yesterday and with the leaves mud and damp i found it very hard to stay upright !!

This. Wheels on Giant TCR are not bad BUT very narrow as are the width of 25m tyres. They were a bit sketchy on commute damp the other day. So got the thru axle bits to swap Hunts and the 28m Ones in and they sent the wrong sise and missed off 2 essential bits so have reordered but still not sent and may not arrive in time for Saturday. Not too good Given current forecast is early rain. And Hunt are not answering their phone or responding to emails or tweets. Trying to keep calm. Family can see I am struggling .

berty bassett

Legendary Member
25mm is fine....

Family are probably just surprised they’ve seen so much of you recently....

Stop being so wet the pair of you!

:girldance::girldance:

:rolleyes:
Oooo hark at bear grylles

bobinski

Legendary Member
I’m suprised you guys have got time to post on here. Shouldn’t you be googling tractor tyres or something?

You should know mate :tongue:

Bear Grylls Survival Race Training
We split into three groups to carry a big tractor tyre, a log, two ammunition boxes and a sandbag around the outside of the grass area. I am nothing if not keen, and against all better judgement took an ammunition box, knowing that I would find it hard enough to just run, let alone while carrying something. And it turned out to be as heavy as I had imagined a Royal Marines ammunition box would be. The tractor tyre was well oversized, so this weight came as no surprise, and at around half way round I was more than happy to let someone else take it off me, but what I was not planning on was immediately replacing it by becoming part of the tyre team. I filed in at the front on the left, with the tyre on my right shoulder, and immediately felt that the tyre was as heavy as it looked. We pushed along before slowing to a speed march for a count of 5, then ran for a count of 10, and continued with those intervals until we finally reached the finish line, shattered. We were not finished yet, though, as we were told to stay in our teams and line up in the press up position to form a caterpillar, so that the person at one end could crawl below us, with the next person going once they had reached the other end. We had no set finish line and would keep going until we were told to stop. It seemed to go on forever and I am sure I must have crawled through at least 5 times.

http://jamesablog.starjump.org/?p=6984

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
681CF164-0FC1-4CF5-9872-B86155EE0643.jpeg

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

I've got a set of 40mm G Ones, comfy, grippy and roll very well for a 40mm tyre. I'll be using these in February for endurance work.

bobinski

Legendary Member

I've got a set of 40mm G Ones, comfy, grippy and roll very well for a 40mm tyre. I'll be using these in February for endurance work.
I was eyeing up the 30m ones yesterday but wont know if they will fit until we get the thru axle gubbins for the wheels and pop them on the frame-tolerance looks tight.

Top Bottom