Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I have Zwift and TrainerRoad and often do both at the same time (like tonight). I used to buy Sufferfest Videos but have not bought the App. I'd really like Zwift and TrainerRoad to merge!

P.S., anyone else listen to the TrainerRoad podcast? I really enjoy it.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i suppose i am just used to moaning ! i moaned when lager went up to 4 quid a pint and now its god knows how much - so when you look at it - a month zwifting for 3 pints aint bad !

bobinski

Legendary Member
i suppose i am just used to moaning ! i moaned when lager went up to 4 quid a pint and now its god knows how much - so when you look at it - a month zwifting for 3 pints aint bad !

This. I have just drunk 3 Brewdog punk ipa at 3 for a fiver. Obviously I enjoyed them ^_^ but they are now gone and I think that gives a bit of perspective.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Funny innit. I'll happily spent boat loads of cash on some things but get really hacked off when other things go up by a few pence.

I think £12.99 is okay for something that I use a lot and enjoy, but they need to be careful not to get too greedy.

..... separately, I was 70 minutes into my TrainerRoad session, whilst Zwifting as well, when Zwift just crashed out. I know it wasn't wifi as TrainerRoad carried on fine. I'll be a bit naffed if I lose my 1,700 feet of climbing though :smile:

Breedon

Legendary Member
That is quite a jump as many have said but like many i do use it a lot same as Norry, with trainerroad, my bkool sub ends in February and i wont be renewing so thats saving a few quid ànd at least zwift says there's a problem and puts up there hands. I'll probably do a lot more outside riding next year than this year so I'll stop it during summer.

Norry1

Legendary Member
i'm afraid i do neither very well

I'm probably better at one than the other :cheers:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Don't shoot the messenger:

Zwift Pricing Update
View attachment 383362
Scott B.
Today at 17:05
Follow

Effective November 16, 2017, we increased our monthly Zwift membership from USD$9.99 to USD$14.99 (your price may vary due to local currency or tax requirements).

If you were a paying Zwifter before November 16, you are automatically grandfathered for one year at your current pricing until November 15, 2018.

• Any Zwifter who has paid for at least one month of Zwift, either directly or indirectly through our partners or a gift card, is eligible.
  • Zwifters who have temporarily suspended their membership will also be grandfathered. (Note: Zwifters paying via iTunes that decide to suspend their membership and renew must do so online by logging into their dashboard on zwift.com).
If you were enjoying our free trial with an account created before November 16, 2017 but never purchased a membership, you are eligible to join Zwift for a limited time offer of USD$9.99/month, but you must join before December 15, 2017. This offer cannot be redeemed via iTunes and must be purchased by logging into your dashboard on zwift.com.

More questions? See answers to some common questions below or contact our Member Support Team.
30% price hike! Did they get their decimals in the wrong place ... inflation is only 3%.

Top Bottom