Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
My Wattbke’s coming tomorrow!! Delivery confirmed. Pumped now.
Don’t worry @bobinski and @berty bassett. I’ll still be coming out to play in Kent tomorrow, someone’s got to try and keep Bob away from the ditches and hedgerows :thumbsup:.

Ordered a big, cheapo, Black Friday special tv too, which is coming Sunday. I may have to intercept that one at the door, in case the fun police get wind of ‘operation man cave upgrade’ and bring out the rubber bullets and riot gear! :B)

Now I’ve just got to sign up to zwift and get me one of those Jedi light saber bikes and I’m good to go baby!! :hyper:

Cracking news. Though I would get a protective case for yours and the Mrs phones if I were you :okay:
Did you never try Zwift at all? Not even the 50km trial? You could try signing up now and see what happens. Via pc though NOT ios.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Cracking news. Though I would get a protective case for yours and the Mrs phones if I were you :okay:
Did you never try Zwift at all? Not even the 50km trial? You could try signing up now and see what happens. Via pc though NOT ios.

I never tried it Bob. Why can’t I register through IOS? All our gizmos are Apple is that a problem?

Gary E

Veteran
Just starting to gt the hang of it! After 20 months I've finally hit my 12,000 mile target :smile:
Anyone want to buy a slightly used Turbo Trainer?
23732568_10155123705656915_4923274_o.png

Breedon

Legendary Member
My Wattbke’s coming tomorrow!! Delivery confirmed. Pumped now.
Don’t worry @bobinski and @berty bassett. I’ll still be coming out to play in Kent tomorrow, someone’s got to try and keep Bob away from the ditches and hedgerows :thumbsup:.

Ordered a big, cheapo, Black Friday special tv too, which is coming Sunday. I may have to intercept that one at the door, in case the fun police get wind of ‘operation man cave upgrade’ and bring out the rubber bullets and riot gear! :B)

Now I’ve just got to sign up to zwift and get me one of those Jedi light saber bikes and I’m good to go baby!! :hyper:
Quite excited for you tom cant wait to hear what you think about the atom are we getting a review sunday.

Monte

Über Member
I tried out the new Tacx software today, obviously still in beta testing but a bit of feedback. Firstly the only way I could access the films was to download the film, took ages... then I struggled to pair the neo to the software and I still couldn't work out how to pair my garmin HR strap (tried the obvious search).

Reminded me of bkool but got about 8 miles in and the trainer stopped communicating to the software.

Will try again on a rest day but 1st impressions I wouldn't be rushing out to sign upto any subscription on what I saw today.

Anyone with a feedback, please let us know your thoughts.

Breedon

Legendary Member
I tried out the new Tacx software today, obviously still in beta testing but a bit of feedback. Firstly the only way I could access the films was to download the film, took ages... then I struggled to pair the neo to the software and I still couldn't work out how to pair my garmin HR strap (tried the obvious search).

Reminded me of bkool but got about 8 miles in and the trainer stopped communicating to the software.

Will try again on a rest day but 1st impressions I wouldn't be rushing out to sign upto any subscription on what I saw today.

Anyone with a feedback, please let us know your thoughts.
The tacx software isnt very clear on how to work it only found some videos by other people but that was it

bobinski

Legendary Member
Oh I see. I have a MacBook Pro so I’ll register though that. Not sure what a grandfather price is?

Wasn’t me fellas

It’s the cheaper price if you have ever used Zwift before and or are currently signed up and perhaps even if not currently signed up. Just sign up and see what price they offer ya!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Quite excited for you tom cant wait to hear what you think about the atom are we getting a review sunday.

Doubt it bud unfortunately. Out tonight. Hungover / riding tomorrow. Then plastic Christmas tree shopping Sunday... I’ll have to try crow bar a test ride in somewhere but I doubt it’ll be much of one :sad:.

Top Bottom