Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Hope the wait has been worth it Tom I am sure you being more techy than me you will soon get the hang of things both in wattworld and zwift !
Back in the real world I am currently in tonbridge and have squandered 4.75 on a pint !! I had to have another to make sure the price was right !
No wonder lawyers and sparkys are dear down here ! ^_^
Month zwifting gone :ohmy:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I'd be interested in how you get on Tommy. I can see it as a replacement for my Kickr when it dies

Breedon

Legendary Member
Hope the wait has been worth it Tom I am sure you being more techy than me you will soon get the hang of things both in wattworld and zwift !
Back in the real world I am currently in tonbridge and have squandered 4.75 on a pint !! I had to have another to make sure the price was right !
No wonder lawyers and sparkys are dear down here ! ^_^
Month zwifting gone :ohmy:
Can you understand them as there vocabulary is not as eloquent as ours.
That price must be wrong i would have another one just to make sure.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Thinking about Zwift price increase, it could have a knock on effect to the others. Firstly I think its fair to state that Zwift is the 'go to' platform and overall has the most to offer in variety and quality of experience. The likes of Trainerroad are more directed at structured training with simple graphics,which work. The other platforms which are directly competing against Zwift, Bkool in particular will be considered in perception by some who are thinking of signing up as possibly inferior due to its lower price, even Bkool owners might see an opportunity to raise prices to appear to be equal on quality. This then brings up the platforms in beta currently, Bigring and RGT, they might see an opportunity to generate revenue stream earlier by going subscription-this will aid development of the platform,

Lets see who follows with price increases

uclown2002

Guru
43p a day on Zwift when the price increases.........
And I use it every day.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
It wasn’t one for the faint hearted in the wilds of Kent today...Biblical conditions not seen since Noah was sweeping elephant $hit off of the deck! But riders and bikes made it back in one piece :thumbsup:.

@Breedon, early reports suggest the Pyrenees should be a good laugh, @bobinski’s mate are a good bunch of lads :okay:. You’ll have to ask them what they made of us! :crazy: :laugh:

Breedon

Legendary Member
It wasn’t one for the faint hearted in the wilds of Kent today...Biblical conditions not seen since Noah was sweeping elephant $hit off of the deck! But riders and bikes made it back in one piece :thumbsup:.

@Breedon, early reports suggest the Pyrenees should be a good laugh, @bobinski’s mate are a good bunch of lads :okay:. You’ll have to ask them what they made of us! :crazy: :laugh:
Glad it went ok, I'll be joining the next ride though

Top Bottom