Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Slightly more rustic, with open fields and camping. lovely country lanes all the way down to Berty's neck of the woods:okay:.

Wife does a decent fry up :biggrin:
May I suggest if you are thinking of cycle / camping down this way , mozzy repellent and a baseball bat for the thieving Scroats - oh and of course an umbrella - where abouts are you Andy ?

JuhaL

Guru
That Lee's avatar. Can't take anything seriously after that ^_^.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hadn't clocked it was one of those races where you get the choice of a rechargeable motor. I chose the least impact one and didn't charge or use it. No idea if others in the race used it as it doesn't really interest me. Anyone like these?

I've uploaded the race onto Youtube in case anyone is interested in seeing how these Beta races work. Note that when riders are using the power boost from the battery, green chevrons appear next to their name on the leaderboard - but you can't see when they are recharging.

Also seems I was racing against James Cracknell - he beat me but only by 8 seconds :smile:

View: https://youtu.be/aLQOpuLoo-o

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
May I suggest if you are thinking of cycle / camping down this way , mozzy repellent and a baseball bat for the thieving Scroats - oh and of course an umbrella - where abouts are you Andy ?

We will be near Belvoir castle.

I actually posted a few pics of the security we'd installed :laugh:

I think cafe Ventoux is about halfway between us

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
It doesn't happen often, in fact it's only happened once before......

I finished on the podium in a Zwift race... :hyper:

3rd on ZP, on the 3R Hilly Richmond Race, all the ZP qualified racers were together until the KOM but I couldn't hold the power of the top two in Cat C and got dropped but kept plugging away and withstood a late attack to keep third position.

My first race back in Cat C. after my 90 day foray in Cat B. & it was good to be in a competitive race again ( I know its all about improving yourself but god I found it tough & sometimes lonely in Cat B. ) :okay:

EDIT : @IrishAl .... Is the guy in 2nd one of yours ???

Last edited:

Joffey

Big Dosser

3rd on ZP, on the 3R Hilly Richmond Race, all the ZP qualified racers were together until the KOM but I couldn't hold the power of the top two in Cat C and got dropped but kept plugging away and withstood a late attack to keep third position.

View attachment 553361

My first race back in Cat C. after my 90 day foray in Cat B. & it was good to be in a competitive race again ( I know its all about improving yourself but god I found it tough & sometimes lonely in Cat B. ) :okay:

Well done Ian!

Ketty

Über Member

View attachment 553361

Brilliant!!! Well done 👍🏻

JuhaL

Guru
What was I thinking! :ohmy:

In a sudden burst of enthusiasm I did a ride on Zwift

xx(

:B)

Only plus, I can still produce nearly 1200W even in my rotund state:biggrin:
And another plus was flat heart rate...if we forget the rate as a numbers and think about only a flatness.

edit. by the way, that reminds me my first sportive i have ever ride, my heart rate was about 140-150 before i was start to ride, i was so nervous. My avg heart rate was 170-180 thru that 104km ride.

Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru

View attachment 553361

Congratulations!

Your prize is a longer pull at the TTT tomorrow 👍

Top Bottom