Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I’ll look forward to seeing it built.
Well parts are starting to arrive ... Perhaps I should say part :laugh:

U33e35e0508a44356a37d81e118e438e1j.jpg

"Raw" 3K matte carbon finish, 440mm by 90mm at a weight of 320g ... Under £35 but with shipping £41.25.

Bottom bracket should be here Monday or Tuesday as it's sat at Heathrow, Groupset is on the tarmac in China. Frame has not yet been collected from Seraph :evil:, Wheels are being built at the moment.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just dont fall off, shatter in a thousand pieces

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'm probably about to enter a few races in "The Worcestershire Race Series". These are run by TLI (The League International) who organise a lot of Masters Racing in the UK. They are on Wednesday Evenings in June and July and are 30-40 miles in length I think.

The description reads "Handicapped event, E,F,G,H setting off in front of C&Ds with Seniors, A&Bs setting off last." which sounds a lot like the Hare and Hounds racing on Zwift ^_^.

The categories relate to Age. i.e. A is 40-44, B is 45-49 etc. I am in Cat E.

Masters Racing is a great way to have a bash at racing. Anyone else fancy it?

mjd1988

Guru
In case people haven't spotted it - there is a second series of the Movistar Documentary on Netflix. It covers the 2020 Tour de France. The 1st one was good viewing :okay:

Was hoping for a second season, surprised they signed up for it! Didn't cover themselves in glory last time around (although it was great to watch)

Spartak