Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
I did get a quick half-hour in. Half an hour on Zwift that is. It takes another half-hour to set up, put away, and shower. Cheers fellas.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ordering new kit Bob? ^_^

Eh?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Watopia felt hard work today, results say I did well, with some new PRs.

Bike now prepared for TdY, weather forecast looks ok for the morning at present, my start time ~6.30am

bobinski

Legendary Member
Watopia felt hard work today, results say I did well, with some new PRs.

Bike now prepared for TdY, weather forecast looks ok for the morning at present, my start time ~6.30am

Andy, If I had known I would have joined you. Should stand you in good stead for TdY. Enjoy:okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Had a little pootle up Watopia and kicking myself for not pushing harder. Started really easy but 2 guys shot past at 4.5-5w so latched on but I couldn't get gearing and cadence right. Slowed and listened to the Zwift cast! and only when I got near the top did I put a real effort in and then only to keep from being overtaken. Looking at my time I should have just gone for it and seen if I blew up or bonked. I think I need to join a mountain race and see if I can improve my time. Or not^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
There were lots of guys today riding 4-5 w/kg up the mountain. I wasn't doing too bad myself, but looked like I was standing still when they came past. I lost 8 mins to the fastest climber today.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Had a little pootle up Watopia and kicking myself for not pushing harder. Started really easy but 2 guys shot past at 4.5-5w so latched on but I couldn't get gearing and cadence right. Slowed and listened to the Zwift cast! and only when I got near the top did I put a real effort in and then only to keep from being overtaken. Looking at my time I should have just gone for it and seen if I blew up or bonked. I think I need to join a mountain race and see if I can improve my time. Or not^_^
You got a good pb for the steep section of the mountain and beat my time :evil: going on zwift tomorrow after my commute so will be taking it easy coming home, looking for a couple of pb's at least.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yes, though many seem to fall off before they hit the sprint for the pretzel. A few early runners actually stopped before the radio tower turn.Which is pretty understandable. I was 3secs off my best. I can see where i eased off because a guy some 20 or so meters began to drop power so I did too before thinking I would test a higher gearing. I am now pretty sure/cocky enough to think I could have beaten my best by 3-5 seconds. Just need to hold 360 w on average:laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
You got a good pb for the steep section of the mountain and beat my time :evil: going on zwift tomorrow after my commute so will be taking it easy coming home, looking for a couple of pb's at least.

Yeah, and despite a fluffed gear change and power drop that cost a few secs at least^_^
We all need a race!

Top Bottom