Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
bob - guessing its 2-1 for team italy so far :okay:

I won’t get home until about 6-20 so a rush to get changed and warmed up for any of them. So the later the better for me
BUT would like to ride with as many cc as possible.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'll be racing tonight - my vote would be for WBR race at 18.35 because the others might be a bit late for me (opposite issue to Bob's!). Will keep an eye out for what gets the most votes though....

peterob

Veteran
ZRG Autumn Race 1 at 5pm for me today.

But normally I'd be up for a Cyclechat Tuesday evening ride/race (like the good old Bkool days) :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
6.35 sounds like the winner so far
Got to do my own dinner tonight - so let me know what time to phone the takeaway !

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hmmm, well I am afraid :ph34r: to face my fellow CC'ers in a race, so will be doing the PACK Sub 2.0 at 7pm ... Trying to find something a bit longer TBH ... may just have to have a pootle around or do the Volcano route as an after party

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Hmmm, well I am afraid :ph34r: to face my fellow CC'ers in a race, so will be doing the PACK Sub 2.0 at 7pm ... Trying to find something a bit longer TBH ... may just have to have a pootle around or do the Volcano route as an after party

Get stuck in, I would but I've done my workout today:tired: and are washing all my kit so nowt to wear:biggrin:

Top Bottom