Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
I was going to put that up as well but didn't want to depress Andy to much :tongue:
I was eating a crunchie at the time, so was feeling rather smug. :evil:

bobinski

Legendary Member
French cheese and baguettes! Patisserie, wine and Champagne- the temptations will be too much.
Ventoux will put you through the ringer though!

I have done nowt on holiday except a bit of doggy paddle and eat and drink masses. I dead to think what my weight will be on my return:blush::laugh:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Your the lightweight bugger who should be stuffing your face:tongue:

I hope the sun's not out at IOW other wise we want be able to see lee he's so thin the light shines through him :laugh:

JLaw

Veteran
Anybody racing today or tomorrow? I plan to race one of these days but not decided which yet.
Just the 10mi TT this week as I rest a bit prior to the real world race tomorrow.

Nothing much to report on the TT. Fairly small field. Went out too hard and was riding with the Bs for a couple minutes, then settled down. Mostly I wanted to focus on keeping the HR over 160 for most of the race and keep a good cadence. I chose the TT because I knew it'd be fairly short (~25 minutes). I think I ended up 2nd after half the C field DQ'd.

I'm not much of a facebook person, but I did wander over to the zwift page. I didn't know it, but there's a gent that does live commentary over the race streams on some of the KISS races. Primary focus is on the A group, but he does cut away to the B/Cs here and there and does cover the B/C finishes.

To get any "airtime" we'd need to be in the lead pack in the last mile or so. A team kit would help us stand out too :-)

It's like Geoff's old bkool videos, but live and with a commentator.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I hope the sun's not out at IOW other wise we want be able to see lee he's so thin the light shines through him :laugh:
got to lose some weight to get up black gang chine ! Got to be ready for TT attack ! He's been doing sneaky hill repeats you know !
Have to watch these London boys all the time !
Unless your in carnaby st - then you keep your eyes focused on the exit

Breedon

Legendary Member
Did some reading regards team kit, it seems zwift HQ does them you send in the design and the make them but there not doing anything regarding this as there focusing on new routes and such like, a pity really

Breedon

Legendary Member
Just the 10mi TT this week as I rest a bit prior to the real world race tomorrow.

Nothing much to report on the TT. Fairly small field. Went out too hard and was riding with the Bs for a couple minutes, then settled down. Mostly I wanted to focus on keeping the HR over 160 for most of the race and keep a good cadence. I chose the TT because I knew it'd be fairly short (~25 minutes). I think I ended up 2nd after half the C field DQ'd.

I'm not much of a facebook person, but I did wander over to the zwift page. I didn't know it, but there's a gent that does live commentary over the race streams on some of the KISS races. Primary focus is on the A group, but he does cut away to the B/Cs here and there and does cover the B/C finishes.

To get any "airtime" we'd need to be in the lead pack in the last mile or so. A team kit would help us stand out too :-)

It's like Geoff's old bkool videos, but live and with a commentator.
Good luck with the race tomorrow Jeff :okay:

Top Bottom