Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JLaw

Veteran
Jeff,
I have noticed him or someone else doing this previously when Dean was briefly in the mix, possibly you too.
Great idea!
We could use zsun or other kit in meantime?
Yea, I saw a mention of Dean when I scanned through one of the broadcasts. I think I saw myself on the rider list, but I think that predates adding the 'cyclechat' team name.

zsun works for me -- I generally don't care much about that kind of thing, but I do think it'd be cool when we're in the pack together.. Probably easier to keep track of each other as well -- easy to say "oh, there goes Bob at 5+ w/kg off the front, no need to chase :-)" or "Jeff's off the back for the final lap/climb leave him"...

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yea, I saw a mention of Dean when I scanned through one of the broadcasts. I think I saw myself on the rider list, but I think that predates adding the 'cyclechat' team name.

zsun works for me -- I generally don't care much about that kind of thing, but I do think it'd be cool when we're in the pack together.. Probably easier to keep track of each other as well -- easy to say "oh, there goes Bob at 5+ w/kg off the front, no need to chase :-)" or "Jeff's off the back for the final lap/climb leave him"...

:biggrin:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Can I put my request for white, with bright orange piped striping, orange socks please :biggrin:

Oh XL size

Last edited:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'd be up for choosing a kit - preferably one not used much by others. Any votes?

The commentaries are actually quite good.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Will there be a mandatory moustache?

What a good idea :smile:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Ride cut short
Currently in Lincoln hospital
Been broadsided in my first smidsy
Bike mangled helmet mangled
And one hell of an egg on my noggin
Ouch