Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marino.g

Veteran
These are the times I have found/been given. Let me know if any are wrong or I'm missing any (@Marino.g - I saw you on the road and don't have a time for you).

6 minutes down on my best time for that segment. I guess I must have been in a big group race for that one!

Bridgy 34:46
Adam 37:15
Brendan 37:17
Michael 38:19
Lee 35:04
Andy 38:10
Al 34:30
Chris 38:49
Tommy 34:49
Steen 37:32
Dean 38:46
Del C 37:13
Pete 37:28
41:58 for me.
That was weird because my heart rate monitor stayed around 48bpm for 7miles but I felt alright and eventually it went up to 150bpm.
Either I'm in trouble or the heart monitor is faulty!!

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
41:58 for me.
That was weird because my heart rate monitor stayed around 48bpm for 7miles but I felt alright and eventually it went up to 150bpm.
Either I'm in trouble or the heart monitor is faulty!!
If you managed to do any part of that with a HR of 48 BPM, you are not taking this event seriously and need to actually get on the bike instead of turning one pedal with your hand from the sofa.

peterob

Veteran
League updated with last night's results. 14 of us took to the London streets last night. Not sure how many will be back to do it again on Thursday :laugh:

As @bridgy intimated, it's very close behind Rampant Al at the top of the league in the fight for the podium places. Some good battles forming elsewhere too :boxing::boxing:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
checked the data on the segment , power was down a little . not much but the heart rate was higher than normal so it shows i was trying bloody hard ! had to mop the floor at the end ^_^ beaten fair and square
gold and silver for the first two , bag of sweeties for the boy in third :biggrin:

Sorry, My mum always told me not to take sweeties from strange old men :crazy:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
League updated with last night's results. 14 of us took to the London streets last night. Not sure how many will be back to do it again on Thursday :laugh:

As @bridgy intimated, it's very close behind Rampant Al at the top of the league in the fight for the podium places. Some good battles forming elsewhere too :boxing::boxing:

View attachment 489275

Bridgy’s time was 34:46

(I’m just trying to be helpful :angel:)

Marino.g

Veteran
If you managed to do any part of that with a HR of 48 BPM, you are not taking this event seriously and need to actually get on the bike instead of turning one pedal with your hand from the sofa.
I thought I would eventually keel over but it never happened otherwise it would have been a sub 30.:becool:
The TT bike felt weird having never ridden one before and I’m not a huge fan.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Bridgy’s time was 34:46

(I’m just trying to be helpful :angel:)
Nothing to see here @peterob or anyone else...please move along :reading:

bridgy

Legendary Member
That was a great race by everyone. I was under pressure in the first quarter and didn’t think I was going to close the gap to @Brusgaard, @berty bassett or @bridgy. Managed to keep the power up and then big kick on the escalator coming back into London gave me a few seconds advantage and grew it from there. I’m looking forward to the next race where I can draft the life out of ye! ^_^
Well you can afford to just sit back and mark me, Tommy and Lee now for the rest of the league while we destroy each other battling for second place! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom