Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Am I allowed to enter my time Bridgy? I didn’t draft at all I promise, but understand if it can’t be accepted.
Well seeing as you say you didn't draft - and of course I believe you! - then you actually would have had a disadvantage with a normal bike so in my opinion it's fine to use your time if no one else objects

Del C

Veteran
37.13 for me.

That was brutal, but fun in a weird sort of way :wacko:

Del C

Veteran
Couldn’t stay with you on that last little climb @Del C. But you knew that didn’t you:okay: great ride all was tough. 37.17 for me @peterob.
I thought you were gone when you dropped me heading to the Underground tunnel, but then I started to pull you back through Richmond Park.

I gave it a kick on the hill up to Trafalgar Square and suddenly there was a gap. Then I felt obliged to keep working because of the gap! Then I had to keep working because I could see @Brusgaard and @Add just ahead of me!!

The last 2 rides we've been almost glued together. Good fun!!

peterob

Veteran
These are the times I have found/been given. Let me know if any are wrong or I'm missing any (@Marino.g - I saw you on the road and don't have a time for you).

6 minutes down on my best time for that segment. I guess I must have been in a big group race for that one!

Bridgy 34:46
Adam 37:15
Brendan 37:17
Michael 38:19
Lee 35:04
Andy 38:10
Al 34:30
Chris 38:49
Tommy 34:49
Steen 37:32
Dean 38:46
Del C 37:13
Pete 37:28

bridgy

Legendary Member
These are the times I have found/been given. Let me know if any are wrong or I'm missing any (@Marino.g - I saw you on the road and don't have a time for you).

6 minutes down on my best time for that segment. I guess I must have been in a big group race for that one!

I think it's going to be mighty close between me, Lee and Tommy when you put those times into the spreadsheet. Well do to Alan for further stretching his lead though :notworthy:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think it's going to be mighty close between me, Lee and Tommy when you put those times into the spreadsheet. Well do to Alan for further stretching his lead though :notworthy:

I found something the last couple of miles and I gained on you guys so quickly that I thought there was a good chance I’d reach you by the line. But fair play mate. You really showed some heart at the end there and completely bossed it 💪!

Breedon

Legendary Member
38..49 for me please a new personal record ^_^
I'm 38:46 you was in front of me by 3 seconds

bridgy

Legendary Member
I found something the last couple of miles and I gained on you guys so quickly that I thought there was a good chance I’d reach you by the line. But fair play mate. You really showed some heart at the end there and completely bossed it 💪!
I don't know about bossed it, I was hanging on for dear life at the end! You seemed to appear from nowhere - one minute you were 25 seconds behind and the next about 3 seconds! Looking at your ride on strava you really increased your power in the last 5k, so you must have measured your effort really well

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I don't know about bossed it, I was hanging on for dear life at the end! You seemed to appear from nowhere - one minute you were 25 seconds behind and the next about 3 seconds! Looking at your ride on strava you really increased your power in the last 5k, so you must have measured your effort really well

you bossed it mate👍

To be honest I got a little lucky. I thought the hill in the middle was going to be longer so I had a bit left after we got passed it. I’ve got a feeling Lee isn’t going to take that one lying down either! Anyone for another flat one next week? ^_^

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
you bossed it mate👍

To be honest I got a little lucky. I thought the hill in the middle was going to be longer so I had a bit left after we got passed it. I’ve got a feeling Lee isn’t going to take that one lying down either! Anyone for another flat one next week? ^_^
That was a great race by everyone. I was under pressure in the first quarter and didn’t think I was going to close the gap to @Brusgaard, @berty bassett or @bridgy. Managed to keep the power up and then big kick on the escalator coming back into London gave me a few seconds advantage and grew it from there. I’m looking forward to the next race where I can draft the life out of ye! ^_^

Add

Diet starts tomorrow

Looks like you beat me Del, I thought I had you beat. I could see a couple of you only a few seconds behind, and was dying trying to hold you back.

Del C

Veteran
Looks like you beat me Del, I thought I had you beat. I could see a couple of you only a few seconds behind, and was dying trying to hold you back.
I'm sure I came in behind you, so it must have been down to where we were when the Strava segment started.

Reactions: Add
Top Bottom