Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Tell me about it ,got the wife with me who has MS and even that didn't seam to make it any faster, had to phone a mate to come and pick her up
That's not good! We have my wife set up as a priority as a disabled passenger - they should do the same for you. You should complain Chris - that's not right for your wife to have to wait that long :cursing:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Couldn't join tonight as was in office today and not long back home. 99% sure can't do Thursday either as taking wife to hospital for a brain check! Thankfully, being a TT i won't lose out on drafting 👍

mjd1988

Guru
Thanks for posting the segment @Brusgaard

I enjoyed that for some weird reason. Just felt like I got in a better rhythm than I have for a while. It is also much easier to keep going when you have people to chase/chasing you to keep it interesting. 489239

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
38.10 for me, bang on power Trainer road predicted.

Lots of work to be done, I didn't die, lost a bit of enthusiasm and faded towards the end.

I'll be back 👍

Great setup Paul/Pete and well done everyone who rode off into the distance :smile:

That's not good! We have my wife set up as a priority as a disabled passenger - they should do the same for you. You should complain Chris - that's not right for your wife to have to wait that long :cursing:

My mate came and picked Christine up and I stopped with the car ,after 3 hours I phoned again and kicked up a right stink,the out come wasthey sent a taxi to take me home,the car is still in the carpark and they are sending a taxi in the morning to collect me when the rac turn up ,a full complaint is going in tomorrow

got me Home in time To ride

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
My mate came and picked Christine up and I stopped with the car ,after 3 hours I phoned again and kicked up a right stink,the out come wasthey sent a taxi to take me home,the car is still in the carpark and they are sending a taxi in the morning to collect me when the rac turn up ,a full complaint is going in tomorrow

got me Home in time To ride

Thats really cr@p mate. Best wishes

Top Bottom