Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sorry, just can’t seem to be able to race atm. Crazy high pulse just like Tuesday. Thank for towing me Bob but I was going at just 3 beats from max pulse in the jungle...a bit scary. Think I need to stop racing and reboot now :B)

rest up Lars👍

bridgy

Legendary Member
That was not my plan! Can't even really remember how I got the gap on you two to start with but I noticed it was growing so I pushed on... then I looked at how far left to go :cry:

You nearly caught me up the longer climb - I think the gap was down to about six seconds near the top - and I knew if I was caught that was probably it so I dug in and just managed to stay away. There were some very dark moments during that I can assure you!

49.29 for me please @peterob

.02 seconds slower than Tuesday for the segment

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Road to ruins zwift certified? 51-35.

That was hard.Lars and I lost the others after the turn on the climb but kept the time difference pegged at about 20-25s to lee and Tommy. Once Lars stopped it was all I could do to keep the time difference from getting bigger and bigger. I took to goading them both to chase Paul who was clearly putting in a monster effort. Well done all.

bobinski

Legendary Member
There is a huge speed penalty once on your own. Two or more riders do get a bonus . I was dropped at the start of the climb, solo'd to the finish. Chris kept creeping towards me, I was so pleased leaving the ruins and descending back to the finish:heat:

There sure is. I was looking ahead to see if any other riders on the course were riding at 3w/k in hope I could ride and draft but they weren’t so hopped from one or the other. Still, it’s. A great workout and a 4w threshold increase😂

Top Bottom