Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Initial league created with the early times posted......

Well done to all who rode last night. A spot of unceremonious wheel-sucking has provided me with a good start ^_^

As always, let me know if I've missed anyone or have entered an incorrect time.

peterob

Veteran
I was watching you at the back and trying to get you to come through.
Spent the first half trying to get used to the latency I get on my trainer.
That is how I first escaped, ish, on Box Hill and then after the escalators.
That is why I dashed for the escslators because if anyone made a move I would probably miss it. But as you lot all sprinted by me I put in an extra dig and it had no effect untill a few moments later and the we had a gap.
It was all I could do to hang on to your wheel for the last 1km @AAAC 76C, I didn't have it in me to try and get around you! 😅

Let me know if you'd like to join the league AAAC. You'll just need to make sure that Strava is linked to Zwift so that you can retrieve the segment time. If you haven't got it from yesterday, then you can have the same time as me as I was only a couple of metres behind when we went through the segment finish banner.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The last I heard AAAC has an aversion to Strava, but it could of changed
I'm on the cheap version of Strava, free. For what I use it for, showing people what I've done, I don't need anything more enhanced. Anyway I'm only doing indoor gym workouts at the moment so don't need anything the super analytic versions provide. You can get the segment times on the free version so I have no need to pay anything.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It happened to me once, I thought I'd nearly finished the event and 0.5 mile was added. It crushed my push for the line

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm on the cheap version of Strava, free. For what I use it for, showing people what I've done, I don't need anything more enhanced. Anyway I'm only doing indoor gym workouts at the moment so don't need anything the super analytic versions provide. You can get the segment times on the free version so I have no need to pay anything.
Free for me too 👍

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Ive switched to Bluetooth to connect the Neo for reading power. Ant+ to control the resistance

you think that makes a difference Andy? I might try it.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
It happened to me once, I thought I'd nearly finished the event and 0.5 mile was added. It crushed my push for the line

Yes, I was surprised that no one tried to make a move going into the last 1 km. So I just stayed at the front, saving something for the sprint. But when it started counting upwards, I sat up for a few seconds thinking WTF, and the group sailed away... :banghead:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Anyone want a couple of tubless presta valves?

The investigation into the incorrect item that you received has now been completed and I can confirm that we have got the item you require in stock.
I have created a replacement order (Order ID: 5419821067) which is being processed and will be dispatched soon. Please be aware that this replacement order will not appear on your online account. There is no need to return the incorrect item, please keep it with our compliments.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just

Just dipping my toe into Zwift still.
The BKool League is growing again so that is getting intersting again.
I will see but for now I am just happy

There is no cost to basic Strava. Just create an account, link Zwift to it.

You dont need to do anything else. Every time you race or ride for fun and save when leaving Zwift, it uploads.

Then others can see the rides(if you allow-privacy) and segments can be picked out like we do for the events you did yesterday. Your results then can be added to the league. There is no other reliable way with Zwift.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
There is no cost to basic Strava. Just create an account, link Zwift to it.

You dont need to do anything else. Every time you race or ride for fun and save when leaving Zwift, it uploads.

Then others can see the rides(if you allow-privacy) and segments can be picked out like we do for the events you did yesterday. Your results then can be added to the league. There is no other reliable way with Zwift.
iirc Bkool can be linked as well. I seem to remember I had it linked to my Garmin account when I was on there.

Top Bottom