Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
2500 people doing the tour of London in one of the morning rides today! That will be some draft💨💨💨

Edit; already nearly 3000 for 7pm as well!
Might try to get on the 7 o'clock, but not sure yet. Another wifey emergency, waiting for emergency services at the moment and we're already due at hospital for an appointment at 2:30 :banghead: I may not have much energy left to do much in the ride if I do make it, so will probably just find a group and let them drag me around for an hour :laugh:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Might try to get on the 7 o'clock, but not sure yet. Another wifey emergency, waiting for emergency services at the moment and we're already due at hospital for an appointment at 2:30 :banghead: I may not have much energy left to do much in the ride if I do make it, so will probably just find a group and let them drag me around for an hour :laugh:
Wishing the best to you two.

peterob

Veteran
Just done the 11am ToL Stage 1. 56:56 for me. First proper ride since being off for 8 days with the throat bug - felt fairly good.
Well done Martin - looks like you finished just behind @Milzy.

I've updated our league table with all known recent times (I think). Let me know if I've missed any times off that you have set.

theboxers

@IrishAl @bobinski @<Tommy>

I thought this may happen. There's a follow up to the Joe Rogan Podcast about the Gamechangers docu.

One of the producers James Wilks and Chris Kresser (of the first podcast I posted) debate the claims made.

I've not had a chance to view it yet. It is also quite long 3 and 3/4 hours :ohmy:. May need to digest it in chunks :mrpig:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

I thought this may happen. There's a follow up to the Joe Rogan Podcast about the Gamechangers docu.

One of the producers James Wilks and Chris Kresser (of the first podcast I posted) debate the claims made.

I've not had a chance to view it yet. It is also quite long 3 and 3/4 hours :ohmy:. May need to digest it in chunks :mrpig:

3-3/4hrs!!! I think I’ll stick to being a meat eater until someone can convince me to be a veggie in less than 30 minutes 😁

bridgy

Legendary Member

They seriously need to get some reusable water bottles :rolleyes:

JuhaL

Guru
My stage 1 is a big question mark. My right glute keeps me awake last night very long time and it's still bothers me.

theboxers

3-3/4hrs!!! I think I’ll stick to being a meat eater until someone can convince me to be a veggie in less than 30 minutes 😁
IIRC that was one of Chris Kressers points near the begining of the last podcast. Any advocate for anything can come up with a nice catchy 10 second sound bite that sounds reasonable. To unpack it takes 15 minutes :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
@theboxers
Life is too short😂

I am eating less and less meat now. Provenance is important. Fish and prawns in particular are just tooo nice for me to give up just yet. I don’t eat cheese. So for now at least my focus is on more veg but given I like a Mediterranean and Indian/Asian food it’s not at all difficult to do. Whatever the claims in the original film common sense and some considerable evidence suggests I and others should see some benefits. Hopefully longer life expectancy too than that 3 3/4h riposte!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Wishing the best to you two.
Thanks TB. Nurse sorted wifey out, although it's becoming a weekly problem at the moment which is not great! We did get to hospital in the end though on time and she now has her new electric wheelchair which should give her a bit more independence. Too tired to ride now tonight, so will have to do the London ride later this week.

Top Bottom