Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
By the way - for those doing ToL Stage 1 tonight. The countdown timer, of distance to go, played up on the 11am event. It showed 2,000 feet to go and started counting down, then went backwards. It fooled me into putting in a semi sprint for a while which I had to back out of when I realised what was happening.

The finish is at the end of the sprint as you would expect. To be honest, it probably helped me today as my early "effort" shook off quite a few in the group :smile:

By the way - for those doing ToL Stage 1 tonight. The countdown timer, of distance to go, played up on the 11am event. It showed 2,000 feet to go and started counting down, then went backwards. It fooled me into putting in a semi sprint for a while which I had to back out of when I realised what was happening.

The finish is at the end of the sprint as you would expect. To be honest, it probably helped me today as my early "effort" shook off quite a few in the group :smile:

just been reading about that on Zwift insider

mjd1988

Guru
Cheers for the heads up.

From memory my laptop didn't like the bigger stages of the tour de zwift so hoping that doesn't happen again or I'll *have* to get a new laptop:whistle:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Cracking time Martin :okay: I'll be happy to be within 4 minutes of an hour too...... but the other side of the hour :tongue:

Alongo

Guru
54:48 , I’m preparing for a kudos Pb with that many riders in the meet, rode a group ride yesterday and got over 50 and there was “ only “ 300 riders in it , there were over 2000 in this one ! Good to ride with you Lee/ Bob, lost the plot with 1 1/2 km to go and the countdown timer threw me a bit !

58:52 for me please, Zwift power time

Marino.g

Veteran
How bizarre didn’t see Lee until the very end with about 1km to the end and we have the exact time.
Good ride Lee lots of Pb’s I see.

1:09:21 @peterob for both of us.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
How bizarre didn’t see Lee until the very end with about 1km to the end and we have the exact time.
Good ride Lee lots of Pb’s I see.
View attachment 495988

1:09:21 @peterob for both of us.
Yes, I was surprised to see you too with so many other riders on the field! Zwift threw me at the end of the race though as it's counting down in metres to the finish, got to about 230m to then start counting up to 500m before counting down again!

Top Bottom