Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marino.g

Veteran
9 correct

Attachments

• CE7FDD59-8214-46AA-9BB9-26D9FF1E9493.jpeg
    CE7FDD59-8214-46AA-9BB9-26D9FF1E9493.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 2

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i am glad this series of races has been such a success it seems like you have all enjoyed it
its not something i think i would be interested in as i always just do what i want , if ive had a hard day at work then it shows when racing . i don't mind letting myself down with poor performance but don't feel the need to add pressure of thinking about letting a team down or having to have tactics , i always try to ride to my limit as long as i can , sometimes i pop sometimes i get away with it but quite happy doing it
missing the small meet ups we have as there is less places to hide
not so keen on the big races as they feel like they make me lazy in a strange way , not strong enough to hold front group so grab another group and float at the back no putting in as much effort as i would if on my own

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
For the record i haven't raced recently coz i was on a training plan on SF for my now aborted trips to Nice and Flanders and now Majorca. Also, i suspected many of you were simply treating them as Z2 exercises and only Del has proved me wrong:tongue:
Gutting Bob! Hopefully the madness can be stopped soon, we can beat this virus, and get the world back to normal again :okay:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
i am glad this series of races has been such a success it seems like you have all enjoyed it
its not something i think i would be interested in as i always just do what i want , if ive had a hard day at work then it shows when racing . i don't mind letting myself down with poor performance but don't feel the need to add pressure of thinking about letting a team down or having to have tactics , i always try to ride to my limit as long as i can , sometimes i pop sometimes i get away with it but quite happy doing it
not so keen on the big races as they feel like they make me lazy in a strange way , not strong enough to hold front group so grab another group and float at the back no putting in as much effort as i would if on my own

That’s all well and good mate, unfortunately that doesn’t fit the criteria of a “real race”...

For that you need to receive points just for turning up.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Yes, Brusgaard and Tommy, we do whatever we want. There's not supposed to be any obligations being a CC'er. Having fun and getting fitter is the main goal.

Milzy

Guru
I totally get what you're saying. I don't mind either way but I had a lot more fun when it was just us guys.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Went out in the real world today, before that gets banned too ... blinkin eck it were windy! Headwinds I can deal with, but the sudden crosswind gusts were worrying at times :eek: Road surfaces in this neck of the woods are pretty bad, so didn't push too hard, mostly pootled around at a (probably) zone 2 pace :tongue: Looking forward to warmer days now :sun:

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
TBF to Tommy he has always said the goal is fun and fitness.
I can see the attraction of the Danish league and may join the next one but , especially as our numbers have grown, I would like it if we all raced each other. It adds a certain frisson.

Top Bottom