Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You're doing some crazy miles on the turbo Chris :notworthy: Which course was that?

The Uber Pretzel and a bit extra🚴‍♂️😂

JuhaL

Guru
A 115 Chris LenthallCycleChat 5:30:32+1:57:03 2.2w/kg 168w 181w2.8w/kg 3.2w/kg 3.5w/kg 4.3w/kg

4.4w/kg 76.7kg 114bpm 135bpm 185cm
That was a good ride, despite how hard it was, respect. Few days ago when Cameron Jeffers rode his everest challenge as a non-stop it was interesting noticed how his hr came down pretty much at the end. It was good reminder that heart rate doesn’t tell everything :smile:

Remember this jersey ?
Took it out for a spin today...and on my race bike for the first time in 7 months :wahhey:

Could I also go over 22 mph if I wear that Jersey? Here is Kipster in his.

View attachment 512711

It's actually pretty good for these spring temperatures, but it must have been tough on you guys at ToC.

Could I also go over 22 mph if I wear mine? Here is Kipster in his.

Attachments

• DAD5BB78-85CB-4C06-8280-11EC20D7DAEF.png
    DAD5BB78-85CB-4C06-8280-11EC20D7DAEF.png
    147 KB · Views: 6

bobinski

Legendary Member
Rode Haute Route Stage 3 today and completed the Pretzel course.

Finished in 2.28.45 and enjoyed it, but that was a tough ride.

Took it fairly easy at the start, but I was climbing well and gaining places so pushed a bit harder on the climbs.

Certainly glad I decided to sit out Stage 2, especially with the new Danish League starting tomorrow.

Good to see you Del. I enjoyed my hour. I thought I was getting off to go relax in the garden but it seems before I did that I had to move a piano, then dust, hoover and mop- pretzel would have been easier!

More proof it’s the Jersey that makes the man.

Edit: @Norry1 @CXRAndy @bridgy @bobinski @<Tommy>

Attachments

• 7EB68E88-7217-4728-8CC7-AC83AB7248CB.png
    7EB68E88-7217-4728-8CC7-AC83AB7248CB.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I completed the Uber Pretzel in 5:30:32 and boy was it hard ,harder than the London Full PRL ,Then went on to complete 100.13 miles , got lost in the jungle , I don’t like that section 😂. 6hrs 30 minutes in total on the trainer with 2 5 minutes toilet breaks
I still have those 2 rides to go (plus 4 horsemen and Innsbruck UCI). I can see why Uber Pretzel is harder than London PRL Full :okay: Agree with you re: the jungle section - had to do that twice yesterday as part of the Mega Pretzel and you really feel the slow speed there compared to the paved sections. Really zaps the legs.

I had to have more breaks yesterday for Rach, so expecting the same once I get to the longer rides. I might try Full PRL Thursday :B)

I still have those 2 rides to go (plus 4 horsemen and Innsbruck UCI). I can see why Uber Pretzel is harder than London PRL Full :okay: Agree with you re: the jungle section - had to do that twice yesterday as part of the Mega Pretzel and you really feel the slow speed there compared to the paved sections. Really zaps the legs.

I had to have more breaks yesterday for Rach, so expecting the same once I get to the longer rides. I might try Full PRL Thursday :B)

Mega Pretzel and the Lutscher ccw courses left to do ,the the on fire badge to get (25 laps of the volcano course and the 25 times up the Alp badge ,then they are all completed😀

Top Bottom