Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Over 32,000 on Zwift at the minute. :eek:

I'm off to start my cyclist tan.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
My Genesis Day One is awaiting some parts to finish, to be a tourer with 11 speed Alfine. I drilled out the oil drain plug yesterday and bonded in a
Neodymium magnet. This is to pull the metal from the oil as the IGH beds in. It will help me judge when I need to strip down and service fully or repair if lots of metal appears on the magnet

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Looks like Zwift n alike are going to be really busy. There is talk of banning all outdoor activity including exercise!.:ohmy:

Me and the Mrs could still shopping on our Genesis bikes with panniers for the shop. Dont reckon the ice cream would last the journey home :laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Looks like Zwift n alike are going to be really busy. There is talk of banning all outdoor activity including exercise!.:ohmy:

Unfortunately it seems to be a classic case of the few spoiling it for the many.

I don’t get what is confusing about “stay home, protect the NHS, save live”. Soon maybe they ban all outdoor exercise because some people can’t handle not sitting in the parks for a few weeks.

On a separate note... for anyone who needs an excuse to get out of the house and doesn’t have a dog. I’m developing a collar and lead system that will allow you to take your toilet roll for a walk 👍😄

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
My Genesis Day One is awaiting some parts to finish, to be a tourer with 11 speed Alfine. I drilled out the oil drain plug yesterday and bonded in a
Neodymium magnet. This is to pull the metal from the oil as the IGH beds in. It will help me judge when I need to strip down and service fully or repair if lots of metal appears on the magnet
I see the words. I understand the definition of most of the words. Put them all together in a sentence, and all I see is "blah blah, technical clever stuff, blah blah" :wacko: So glad I don't need to rely on my mechanical skills to survive :laugh:

Last edited:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Remember this jersey ?
Took it out for a spin today...and on my race bike for the first time in 7 months :wahhey:

1586085358647.png

It's actually pretty good for these spring temperatures, but it must have been tough on you guys at ToC.

Del C

Veteran
Rode Haute Route Stage 3 today and completed the Pretzel course.

Finished in 2.28.45 and enjoyed it, but that was a tough ride.

Took it fairly easy at the start, but I was climbing well and gaining places so pushed a bit harder on the climbs.

Certainly glad I decided to sit out Stage 2, especially with the new Danish League starting tomorrow.

Whorty

Rode Haute Route Stage 3 today and completed the Pretzel course.

Finished in 2.28.45 and enjoyed it, but that was a tough ride.

Took it fairly easy at the start, but I was climbing well and gaining places so pushed a bit harder on the climbs.

Certainly glad I decided to sit out Stage 2, especially with the new Danish League starting tomorrow.
For the Strava segment, you're exactly 1 minute faster than me...... I may have to do that again now to get that time back :whistle:

Not really ...... :laugh:

Whorty

Unfortunately it seems to be a classic case of the few spoiling it for the many.

I don’t get what is confusing about “stay home, protect the NHS, save live”. Soon maybe they ban all outdoor exercise because some people can’t handle not sitting in the parks for a few weeks.

On a separate note... for anyone who needs an excuse to get out of the house and doesn’t have a dog. I’m developing a collar and lead system that will allow you to take your toilet roll for a walk 👍😄
I'm trying to train my cat to walk on a lead ..... she's less than enthusiastic!

DSC_0217.jpg

Top Bottom