Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
An enjoyable IRL 50 miler - maybe not ideal with a race tomorrow but heyho.

Don't think I've ever seen so many cyclists out as there were today. Most were riding in ones and twos but there were a few groups of 4 and 5 which seem unlikely to be household groups.

We only saw 4 or 5 passing the other way. Really really quiet around us.

Del C

Veteran
We only saw 4 or 5 passing the other way. Really really quiet around us.
Is it your birthday today?

Happy birthday anyway............ or belated birthday if I got that completely wrong!

My Genesis Day One is awaiting some parts to finish, to be a tourer with 11 speed Alfine. I drilled out the oil drain plug yesterday and bonded in a
Neodymium magnet. This is to pull the metal from the oil as the IGH beds in. It will help me judge when I need to strip down and service fully or repair if lots of metal appears on the magnet
I like the looks of those. @Monte has one. The geometry is similar to the bikes I've been riding on tours. Very comfortable for long rides. Actually mid length rides between bakeries. Between your Tipster and this Genesis you are making me very jealous.

I drank 300ml on a 36 mile ride yesterday and had a nibble of a veloforte bar 😀

Generally about 500-700ml on a 60 mile ride depended on how lumpy it is, others I ride with will get through 2*750ml bottles on the same ride. I think I got through 2*750ml when I did the 90 mile devil ride with a few cc'ers.

I just done 100.13 miles on Zwift and used 2 X. 750mill bottles and had 3 flapjacks, could of done really with another bottle

JuhaL

Guru
I did.

I thought it was good and the Bkool course was surprisingly reliable. Nobody rode underwater or through a building, which was obviously disappointing. I did try to watch on the Bkool Sim, but nothing happened there, so I ended up watching on Eurosport.
It was a shame that livefeed included some technical issues as a lag on a video. But great to see only a pro tour riders on a e-race. Greg Van Avermaet won that 26km race.

Top Bottom