Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Mega Pretzel and the Lutscher ccw courses left to do ,the the on fire badge to get (25 laps of the volcano course and the 25 times up the Alp badge ,then they are all completed😀

I haven't got the 5 times up the Alpe yet, let alone the 25 🤪

Joffey

Big Dosser
Hi Joffey
Hopefully I can join you the Cyclechat cat D team leader tomorrow for the race work permitting.
Don’t forget to put (Cyclechat) after your name and I think that a green jersey is the colour of choice.

How do I amend that? Is it just my Zwift name I need to change?

JuhaL

Guru
@JuhaL
When you asked last week if I had lost any weight doing the London Full PRL and I did get weighed

I got weighed today before and after my ride and had lost 1.25 lbs ,whilst cycling I used 2 x 750 bottles of electrolytes and 3 flapjacks
Sound as good balance of dehydration and nutrition compared to how much you sweat and probably burned calories i think, how you felt?. Did you feel that you could done fueling any better today or was it exactly your plans?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Mega Pretzel and the Lutscher ccw courses left to do ,the the on fire badge to get (25 laps of the volcano course and the 25 times up the Alp badge ,then they are all completed😀
Fire badge will be a walk in the park for you - took me about 3 hours, but it was quite dull. I have the 25 times up Alpe too, but then I used the Alpe ascending to get my Tran bike ^_^

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Unfortunately it seems to be a classic case of the few spoiling it for the many.

I don’t get what is confusing about “stay home, protect the NHS, save live”. Soon maybe they ban all outdoor exercise because some people can’t handle not sitting in the parks for a few weeks.

On a separate note... for anyone who needs an excuse to get out of the house and doesn’t have a dog. I’m developing a collar and lead system that will allow you to take your toilet roll for a walk 👍😄
Will that be an emotional support loo roll or just a regular loo roll :whistle:

Question about running . My sister has just asked me how she can use the cheap running machine and something to sync her running data to strava, it’s a very basic machine so I think she would need a footpod and some sort of app , Zwift is not an option for her ,,any ideas chaps

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Question about running . My sister has just asked me how she can use the cheap running machine and something to sync her running data to strava, it’s a very basic machine so I think she would need a footpod and some sort of app , Zwift is not an option for her ,,any ideas chaps
I used to use an app called RunKeeper on my phone .... tracks the rune or ride, and saves back to Strava etc. Free too :okay:

Edit - sorry, just realised you meant indoor running. For that, I have no idea :banghead:

Top Bottom