Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Won't be doing the ZSUN social tonight my quads are in no fit state after yesterday, was hoping they would get better :unsure: as the day went on.

You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that:biggrin: I can now get on with my other excuse which is helping my eldest cook a Mother's Day lunch which has now morphed into dinner and at this rate will be tomorrow's breakfast.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that:biggrin: I can now get on with my other excuse which is helping my eldest cook a Mother's Day lunch which has now morphed into dinner and at this rate will be tomorrow's breakfast.

My legs are fine, I thought we weren't trying yesterday? :tongue:

Breedon

Legendary Member
My legs are fine, I thought we weren't trying yesterday? :tongue:
:dry:

RickB

professional procrastinator
Havent been on Cyclechat in ages so didnt know there was now a Zwift thread happening! :wahhey:

With the Spring club programme about to kick in I may not be on Zwift that often though!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Havent been on Cyclechat in ages so didnt know there was now a Zwift thread happening! :wahhey:

With the Spring club programme about to kick in I may not be on Zwift that often though!

Good to see you here Rick:okay:

I am going to use zwift and RGT and BIGVR for targeted training and recovery rides in advance of my Ventoux trip. Problem with living in London is I have to ride out through congested roads to get to somewhere nice to ride especially mid morning onwards. So, early rides out when not raining. Zwift will remain a part of my regime.

Top Bottom