Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
I just gatecrashed. I am usually on weekday early mornings though - so unlikely to bump into many of you.
What's your name on zwift?
Ok to add you?

@bridgy social rides are quite fun for most of us do 2-2.5 w/kg and theres much faster ZSUN do 3-3.5w/kg called the chaingang and the poland coffee ride although no time for coffee at around 3-3.5 w/kg which is actually advertised at 2-2.5 w/kg :laugh: bonkers

bobinski

Legendary Member

Invalid or expired??
Ok to add you?

@bridgy social rides are quite fun for most of us do 2-2.5 w/kg and theres much faster ZSUN do 3-3.5w/kg called the chaingang and the poland coffee ride although no time for coffee at around 3-3.5 w/kg which is actually advertised at 2-2.5 w/kg :laugh: bonkers

Breedon finds it quite tough keeping up with us poles:tongue:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Ok to add you?

I am SH CYCLECHAT (C) - usually about 2.5-3 w/kg.

bobinski

Legendary Member
If its any help I have been using my power meter on Zwift with the Bkool trainer just in charge of changing the resistance. After doing this for about 3 months I did a ride using the Bkool as the power meter. I'd say they average out similar but hills were definitely harder on the bkool yet flats were faster. Pretty much the same as I found in the Bkool software. Each Bkool trainer seems to behave that little bit differently as I always thought I was handicapped on the hills with mine!

That's pretty much my experience too Rick, easier on flats but evens out on the hills. I think part of problem is that bkool simply miss reports watts in Zwift rather than giving the associated speed. So, I could sprint at 1000w and sometimes1300w but and just as fast on neo at 800w.
Spent the afternoon looking at cheap time trial bikes...

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Did the SZR ride but abandoned due to heart rate not going above 150 despite pushing highish watts. Legs feel fine. Must be a little fatigued from Saturday.

kipster

Guru
New discord set up, https://discord.gg/QysKX

I have set up two voice channels, one for social and one for races, just so we don't mix up the different rides etc..
If we need more because there could be multiple races happening at the same time, let me know.

Breedon

Legendary Member
That's pretty much my experience too Rick, easier on flats but evens out on the hills. I think part of problem is that bkool simply miss reports watts in Zwift rather than giving the associated speed. So, I could sprint at 1000w and sometimes1300w but and just as fast on neo at 800w.
Spent the afternoon looking at cheap time trial bikes...
How much is cheap is this solely for the neo.

kipster

Guru
Top Bottom