Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Wow the routes look testing. We could arrange a meet up of Big Foot hills next week if anyone fancies it? Weds 7pm?
I'm up for that Al 👍

berty bassett

Legendary Member
DA80FF5A-0C11-444A-B8AD-2D4273826E64.gif

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I might be able to join fairly regularly to make a minimal C team. What time is the league race?
Great Jeff. By my counting that means 10 B riders, and 4 C riders.
I still think we should still go for 2 teams in the B division. The alternative is 2 B teams and a 4 man C team, but that would leave one of the Bs and the C exposed in terms of anyone not available and weak for the team time trial races.

as I understand the leagues will spilt after round 2, so the strong B teams will be in the top B division(s) and weaker B teams in lower B divisions. That way the competition will be more closely matched so it should hopefully mean that those races aren’t a total kicking session for our 2nd team.

Think we ll need email for manager also? Possibly zwift ID?

Maybe good idea to switch to private if we have to now share info??

steverob

Guru
I think it's only when there are personal details being posted regarding getting teams registered that we're going to private chat. Everything else from race planning, tactics, excuse ratings, general chit-chat and wind-ups will still be posted in this thread.

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think it's only when there are personal details being posted regarding getting teams registered that we're going to private chat. Everything else from race planning, tactics, excuse ratings, general chit-chat and wind-ups will still be posted in this thread.
:okay: I was just getting a bit FOMO :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I think Bridgy is much better at that side of things than me to be honest. But if you dint want to paul. or if I can help share the load somehow I’m happy to. Also if this things needs a multi coloured spreadsheet Pistol Pete gets my vote!
I really don't mind either way - happy to do it, happy if someone else does ^_^

Top Bottom